BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't know how I feel about this...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:14am
still wack.

hmmmmmm....so, that first video seems like the bish video remixed with a different scenario...
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

still wack.

hmmmmmm....so, that first video seems like the bish video remixed with a different scenario...

I tried. They are hit and miss.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

lmao, everything aint for everybody.  they got a 2nd season without ur support, whitey & the others may keep them for a few more.   imo, this is no different when I see posters laff at some corny joke or a corny poster.  yall be wooooing it up, lmaoooooooooooooo, posting alladeezDeadLOLCry and rofling talking bout omg you slayed/killed me & bury me in my finest wigs speeches, when I'm looking likeStern Smile cuz the joke wasn't all that funny.   I look at yall ctfu acting a fool & wonder
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:25am
@ lima,  That meegan vid was funny, the man tears not so much.  I can agree that they are hit & miss but so are ALL comedians.   Example: many have regular stand up routines that go ver well, but when they host an awards show, many punchlines fall flat.  Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, the Wayans brothers, Jon Stewart, Chelsea, Dane Cook, Aziz, steve Harvey, etc.....

I aint mad, its the circle of life, just keep on moving
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:36am

@ lima,  That meegan vid was funny, the man tears not so much.  I can agree that they are hit & miss but so are ALL comedians.   Example: many have regular stand up routines that go ver well, but when they host an awards show, many punchlines fall flat.  Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, the Wayans brothers, Jon Stewart, Chelsea, Dane Cook, Aziz, steve Harvey, etc.....

I aint mad, its the circle of life, just keep on moving

I liked that one too. I just posted the first 2 I saw. All comedians are hit and miss too. That is just the nature of comedy. They are making it, so more power to them. I like to see brothas make it. The taller one, Key, is from Detroit, so I think he is cool. That shorter one Keegan, ehhhh, not so much.
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:40am

Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Bunny do you have an issue with the fact that ppl don't find them funny? Or that some find this offensive?
no, not at all, like what you want, hate what you want. idc.  Like I said above, everything aint for everybody. Its a free countryLOL

Oh good, cuz I was about to say! 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Anything can be laughed at. It's very healing, you just have the intelligence on what is satire, educational, or just plain cruel. If you do not than you just need to watch slapstick comedy and keep it simple like your mind.

So insult the intellectual prowess of those who do not share your comedy preferences? Alright, that makes sense. Confused
LOLLOLLOL

Ermm Yo a$$ is hit and miss too. Sometimes I'm like, "Awwww, poor AJ. Why are people so mean to him?" Other times I'm like, "This motherCensored here..."
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^true. but some in here are trying to denigrate the opinions of those who don't find it funny or are offended. idk if anyone who was offended did the same. people just said they were whack or didn't like them as comedians. not "if you are not offended by this something is wrong with you" while conversely those who are not offended are essentially saying "if you are offended something is wrong with you."  it's almost like when white ppl do something and say "that's not offensive."....same level of dismissiveness [not a word i know]

none of that is really necessary. 

yea, that's what I was seeing too.

I think Kevin Hart is funny AF but a lot of ppl don't agree. Meh.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:53am
Some "cooning" is not very obvious to me but I've learned to be weary of any Black act that has a huge White draw...

Stop getting your panties in a bunch because someone insinuates that a comedian's act may or may not be offensive. Just because you call yourself a comedian doesn't mean you can't be offensive... sorry, you don't get a 'pass', not from me at least

Many people love Blackface. Are you gonna tell me that Blackface is not offensive but it can only be to your liking or not? GTFOH

People say and do offensive sh*t all the time. Just because you package that sh*t up as "comedy" and put a "funny" bow on it doesn't make it less meaningful

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I just dont think (in general) you should asked for approval to find something offensive ...

" Guys.. how should I feel about this?... Shape my feelings for me"  

Laughter IMO is like taste... either it taste good or it doesnt..... now if its healthy or not... is another issue.. ideally you want to laugh at the things that are the most healthiest for you right?... but the subjectivity of comedy is such that, its impossible to shape a universal consensus on what is "healthy" comedy.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:27pm
that wasn't funny or offensive imo. it just sucked.
they got booed off the stage at a comedy show i went to during the summer LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style