BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I don't know how I feel about this...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:59am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

so im wrong if i found some of there other material funny ? 
I did too, especially the substitute.  Why some are taking jokes so seriously idk.  poke fun at satire &stereotypes
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:20am
i semi giggled at garbledeegook. other than that.... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I did too, especially the substitute.  Why some are taking jokes so seriously idk.  poke fun at satire &stereotypes

you already know my views

and yes I laughed .... out loud.

They have a skit about Dubstep music... I laughed .. I laughed hard

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 29 2012 at 8:29am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:41am
That show needs to be cancel.. Them dudes are cornballs. Nowhere near funny..
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:46am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

you already know my views

and yes I laughed .... out loud.

They have a skit about Dubstep music... I laughed .. I laughed hard

I remember the "bitch" one.  I posted it & many laffed, it was even reposted a couple of times cuz some still found it funny.  Jokes are jokes, offensive or not, funny or not.  Kind of like dem yt hoes Chelsea Handler & Lisa Lampenelli.  or even Kevin Hart,  So many here say how they hate them, they are racist, they aren't funny, etc...  but u know what?  somebody finds it funny cuz they always have sold out shows.   take it with a grain of salt.  meh
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:03am
They miss a lot more than they hit imo.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:52am

I remember the "bitch" one.  I posted it & many laffed, it was even reposted a couple of times cuz some still found it funny.  Jokes are jokes, offensive or not, funny or not.  Kind of like dem yt hoes Chelsea Handler & Lisa Lampenelli.  or even Kevin Hart,  So many here say how they hate them, they are racist, they aren't funny, etc...  but u know what?  somebody finds it funny cuz they always have sold out shows.   take it with a grain of salt.  meh

zactly.

Somebody finds it funny.. they have an audience for a reason so yea.. someone is laughing. 

but you know what I find funny... is someone letting a comedian offend them. You know whats offensive to me.. starving children.. or children being molested/abused... women being raped .. by their husbands ect..

the fact that you can actually muster up enough energy to let a COMEDIAN offend you is ridiculous...lol
If its not funny ... its not funny and just call it a day ... move on

Its real things outchea to be offended by ....  

Cant eeen front ... sometimes I'm offended at how easy people are offended by things ... lol

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 29 2012 at 10:03am
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

zactly.

Somebody finds it funny.. they have an audience for a reason so yea.. someone is laughing. 

but you know what I find funny... is someone letting a comedian offend them. You know whats offensive to me.. starving children.. or children being molested/abused... women being raped .. by their husbands ect..

the fact that you can actually muster up enough energy to let a COMEDIAN offend you is ridiculous...lol
If its not funny ... its not funny and just call it a day ... move on

Its real things outchea to be offended by ....  
Lamp
just the other day, ppl were telling nicki t sit down & how she shuldn't be offended by what Steven said, now the same ppl wanna scream bloody murder over this??   personal attacks>>>>>>sweeping generalizations
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:14am
Did people say they were offended? Well personally, I wasn't offended. I just think they are corny and coonish. They just say some really ignorant things and play almost exclusively off stereotypes. They bring up being mixed a lot (in my opinion, for White approval), make fun of Africa, mock urban culture, etc. It doesn't mean they aren't funny sometimes, but they are corny coons. 

Dave Chapelle wasn't corny, but his show was coonish. That inner conflict caused him to retire. These brothas aren't bothered by it. More power to them. 

Before anyone says it, I have my coon-like traits too. BHM lets me know all the time. Don't bother.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

I laughed and I laughed hard, they were poking fun at the instituition of slavery and how whites perceive how the dark skin male is stronger than the lighter skin male. It's just that simple, but than again this is BHM where logic and pattern recognition is easily skipped over.
ia, no matter how tall, short, skinny, or buff the dudes was he was gonna get chosen simply cuz he was dark.   As for steven, he started talking about the NEW judges, but then zeroed in on Nicki.  Why didn't he keep it consistant & say the same about Keith & Mariah too?

That is what I mean about personal attacks greater than sweeping generalizations.  He made it personal by mentioning her name only & not the others.  Like if I were to say bhm ppl are dumb vs Elohim is dumb.  You get what I'm saying?  one is a sweeping generalization, the other is a personal attack, cuz I focused on one
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic