BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I didn't realise my husband was gay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:31am
Her mother wanted her to date "out".

"When my sister was older and brought home a black boyfriend, Mum simply said: "Watch your handbag!" Even if she was joking, it shocked me. She made it clear she wanted me to "marry out"."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-548488/My-father-TV-queen-Trisha-Goddard-reveals-OWN-devastating-family-secret.html#ixzz2mL7UcoFC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:34am
Her biracial kids.

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:35am
Her mother helped carry on the hatred... So sad.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Her mother helped carry on the hatred... So sad.
her mom is a stinking bitch.  she never told her who her real BLACK father was.  Had her thinking some cracker was her pappy all her life

All my life I had never been 100 per cent sure if the man I called Dad was my real father. As a girl, I looked so much darker than my sisters that I was teased about being "the adopted one".

Other black people would call me stupid for thinking I had "white" in me.

Some people would laugh in my face. Often I would be left in tears about it all. My looks were one of the key reasons I always felt different - why I had those deep-rooted feelings of not fitting in.

My mother was aware of my doubts, yet even on her deathbed she didn't tell me the truth. "Don't be so stupid," she would say when I challenged her. Well, now I know I wasn't being stupid.

Last month - on the very day I finished writing this story of my life - a big brown envelope arrived in the post. I braced myself and opened it. Inside were the results of a DNA test. My DNA test.

My TV show was the first in the UK to use lie-detector and DNA tests to establish paternity. I believe they are a good thing, though some people dispute this. Among them was my mum!

In all my years of working in television, she had only ever commented on whether she liked my outfit or my hairstyle. That all changed when I started doing the Trisha shows where a parent was either trying to prove or disprove that a child was biologically theirs.

"It's disgusting!" she snapped. "Why do you have to do those DNA shows? Awful! Awful!"

I suspected her outburst had little to do with any moral issues. Could the subject have hit a raw nerve with her for other reasons? I was about to find out.

I opened the envelope. The certificate inside showed that my genetic ancestry is 90 per cent Sub-Saharan and around 10 per cent European. I've European blood in me somewhere, but nothing as recent as from a parent. In other words, the white, red-haired man I call "Dad" has no biological connection with me.

I was dizzy for a moment, but I wasn't surprised, just annoyed that I hadn't pursued my gut feeling earlier on. If there's one thing my life has taught me, it's that when I ignore my intuition it's at a price.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-548488/My-father-TV-queen-Trisha-Goddard-reveals-OWN-devastating-family-secret.html#ixzz2mLBwHE2K
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:52am
wow wow wow,,, But how did she think the: The white, red-haired man I call "Dad" has no biological connection with me...was her dad?
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:56am
"My mother was aware of my doubts, yet even on her deathbed she didn't tell me the truth. "Don't be so stupid," she would say when I challenged her. Well, now I know I wasn't being stupid."

smh......
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

wow wow wow,,, But how did she think the: The white, red-haired man I call "Dad" has no biological connection with me...was her dad?
cuz he was there all her life & her mom is a lying whore like oprah's mom.  This white pos used to beat her and call her bastard child to her face
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Her mother wanted her to date "out".

"When my sister was older and brought home a black boyfriend, Mum simply said: "Watch your handbag!" Even if she was joking, it shocked me. She made it clear she wanted me to "marry out"."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-548488/My-father-TV-queen-Trisha-Goddard-reveals-OWN-devastating-family-secret.html#ixzz2mL7UcoFC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

and out she married.
Grown ass woman, you dont have a mind of your own? mom got you marrying psychos

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:59am
her mom's a damn nutjob. trish seems a little nutty too. apple dont fall far from the tree i guess. mom screwed her up good
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:59am
I really can't stand hoes that lie about paternity & keep secrets about the bio dad.  dna tests should be mandatory at birth for ALL everywhere!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic