I did a Big CHOP

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I did a Big CHOP
    Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:20pm

So after going to the salon and seeing how much my hair was tangled and how much was coming out.  My hair dresser gave me a cut and now my hair is short and the aim is for me to give natural hair a try!! I have only 2in of permed ends left.

Now what next??  how do a keep it healthy? whats a simple regime I can follow?
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:54pm
Honestly just keep it simple and just shampoo and condition your hair when needed.  Also look into low maintenance style while you are learning your hair and also do plenty of research before buying a crapload of hair products that may or may not work for your hair.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:04pm
Thanks NARS.. I need some type of leave in conditioner because my hair gets really dry.
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:28pm
if your hair is only a few inches long, there's really nothing to keeping it healthy and maintained since you presumably wouldn't have to worry about tangling. so just keep it moisturized when it starts to feel dry, if that's your prerogative, and, enjoy the low maintenance. the complicated stuff comes once your hair reaches the 6 inch mark LOL
i don't think there is a regimen for a TWA, assuming that's what you have. i didn't have one, neither did i need it. so long as you don't put heat or chemicals in it, it's going to be healthy. :D
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic