Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I cry everytime

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:51pm
The Inevitable defeat for Mister and Pete

God Bless The Child ( This is the Full Movie Cry Cry Cry)

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I just got through watching Mildred Pierce 
i effin LOVE mildred pierce. joan earned that oscar!! Clap

veda needed her ass beat the entire movie. 

did any of y'all ever see the "mini series" on hbo with with kate winslet? 

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:36pm
I saw it. I loved it. Very well done. I just saw the inevitable defeat of mister and peete. I was crying when he was begging to go sell drugs just to survive. He was so strong until that moment..
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:43pm
the school shooting episode of Glee makes me ugly cry.
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:46pm

Edited by BonitaApplebaum - Feb 15 2014 at 8:49pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:51pm
the boy in the striped pajamas
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

oh God yes Cry

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

what movies or books where you cry every time? one that gets me is - The little princess when her father finally remembers and the cops are dragging her away in the rain (SARA!!!!!)

Aww i LOVED that movie as a kid, and cried at the scene too. Also the in scene when Sara is telling her dad all the memories and she's getting pulled away. Poor baby was fighting for her daddy. I couldn't stand the "demon minchinweed" lol
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 2:24am

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Imitation of Life

I couldn't think of any but yes, this brought me to tears.

And Steel Magnolias when Sally Field cried at her daughter's crave side

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:52am
Rugrats movie definitely makes me cry! Tommy was sooo sweet especially when he sung that song about not getting attention when Dill was born, his voice kinda cracked in the last note and I was gone Cry

Toy Story 3 near the end.

This play called The Kink in my Hair. I saw it 3 times when it was in my city and I cried EVERY. TIME. Basically it's ladies in the beauty salon that have monologues and one of the ladies hair was growing long so the stylist said "you must be pregnant!" lol. She was pregnant, but in her monologue it turned out she had a son before and she was scared about the new baby (like touching her stomach expressing her fears, I was already half done when this was happening) so in the monologue we find out that the son was killed during gang violence, and they recreate the funeral. O gosh. GONE! Mainly because I could relateCry

SN: I really didn't cry for Best Man Holiday. Idk why not, just wasn't that emotionally invested I guess.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:22am
The Song from Rugrats movie is in the first clip of this video. I definitely teared up all over again. 

Hmm, vid don't seem to be working. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBIMVbGYa0w

Edited by iluvmihair - Feb 16 2014 at 5:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>