FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I cringed. (youtube rant)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:43pm
Me ? I'm in south beach lol.

Is she tall irl ? She seems giant. And her name sounds like she should do nails.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:45pm
Never, never, NEVER would I go to this woman for an install.  The red flag went up as soon as I saw that fine tooth comb go through that girl's crispy-fried hair.  And then she GLUED the tracks in?  What the HELL?  Could NOT be me sitting in her salon chair.  Is she even a real beautician?  She looked like she had no idea what she was doing.
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:49pm
LMAO! & yes a giant, so I guess maybe thats why she has to sit down. But, I can say she was nice throughout the whole thing, up until she got my money that is. 
:( I was looking for someone to do my next install that doesn't charge an arm, leg, and thigh. I really want to try Monet Crochet but whew Lawd I could think of plenty of things to do with $400. 
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:51pm
Yeah I think she went to aveeda institute, if I'm not mistaken. She's really big around ATL (for what reason, I am not sure). The owner of Sassy Mitchell recommended her, but never again. 
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

She sprayed it on both :( and in another video she says she keeps her flat iron on 450. *hangs head*

On both??
Lawd I just skimmed the video after I saw her deep frying that girl's hair.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

She sprayed it on both :( and in another video she says she keeps her flat iron on 450. *hangs head*

On both??
Lawd I just skimmed the video after I saw her deep frying that girl's hair.

Had that salon smelling like a county fair. Was that even a salon ,?
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:37pm
crazy cuz she has a head full of healthy hair herself 
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:44pm
What also stressed me out was those lumps at the top of the install in the video.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:01pm
Ladies keep in mind that she's only been in the hair game for about two years now. 
She states so in one of her videos.

No excuse to be balding women with out their consent, but I'm not really surprised at all. 

Oh, and the 450 degree thing: Some hair types can handle that heat, but I agree it's too high to be using on regular clientele, you never know how you're damaging their specific hair. 
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:06pm
omg she made the natural hair look like plastic Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic