Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I caught my boyfriend with a another man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:52pm
blah
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:21pm
I need to come down here more often
euro*girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote euro*girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:39pm
Sad...
Hes definently gay/bisexual..
and took three days to contact u after that... which doesnt make sense if he was telling the truth..
if he was drugged but still realised u were there..
than he would have realised he wasn't sleeping with you/something was wrong...
i would run the other way b4 u get caught in a mess.

babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:42pm
bless his heart. you have plenty of guy on guy 3somes in your future.
fashionpretty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionpretty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:55am
Come on,You have many choices.
Jerzscorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerzscorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.
Jerzscorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerzscorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:29am
I'm still stuck on him "continuing w/the sex"after you burst through the door!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic