Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I caught my boyfriend with a another man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:08pm
And i'm pretty sure we just got trolled:(
Sponsored Links

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:44pm
Don't believe him because if he did it once he'll do it again. Just be glad you found out early on instead of marrying and having kids by the man only to have him come out the closet on you 10 years from now.

What's the saying "fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me."
Sweetness404 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetness404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:20pm
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:56pm
melly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:49pm
I think you know that he's gay, you just don't want to believe it.
This is one of the funniest threads i have ever read, If that happened to me....... I dont think I could write that.
pinkrabbit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 7:24pm

Prod1galSon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prod1galSon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:56pm
What a fuggin troll
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm so sorry for laughing but....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:12am
Quote I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth.

I want to help you.. I really do. But I can NOT help a person who does not want to believe the truth. When you're ready to accept that this asshole just cheated on you and he's gay, come to us.
Until then, you can't be telling us that you caught your man cheating on you with another man and didn't even stop when you were standing right there and asking us for help you're not ready for. OP.. this is a hot stinking mess and I hope you leave that man. Stay any longer and you're just asking for more heartbreak and confusion.

You know what you should do, you just came here to confirm what you already know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic