Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I caught my boyfriend with a another man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:11am
CryLOL

Edited by Missvw - Nov 03 2012 at 9:11am
Sponsored Links

313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:32am
LMFAO!! Clap
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:09pm
OP....he. is. gay. period. You are a woman....dating a gay man....makes no sense.
I have a guy friend that dated a girl for 2 damn years before coming out of the closet. He was messing around with another guy that was also in and out of relationships with women. The second guy has not comed out yet and still trying to fool people.

LEAVE!
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:36pm
Have a threesome with him and your male doppledanger
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:47pm
Ermm
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:15pm
I can't believe you posted this. I mean while you were typing this story some kind of thought had to cross your mind. 

I can't deal. OP you know he's gay please do as the others have stated and go get tested. 
nw45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nw45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:52pm
ROFL!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:05pm
I cannot stand down low men. Just tell the effing truth. When I was in college me and my friends were looking for a place to party. This really fwyine guy tall dark chocolate guy came up to us and took us to a spot. It was tranny night. On the way he told us he was in the life but was getting married in a few month to a chick. In my mind I was pissed cos I knew the chick wouldn't know abt his 2nd life style. We had fun cracking up at all the bad makeup jobs the trannies had. In the corner of the club was chocolate drop grinding on some dude. I almost threw up.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I cannot stand down low men. Just tell the effing truth. When I was in college me and my friends were looking for a place to party. This really fwyine guy tall dark chocolate guy came up to us and took us to a spot. It was tranny night. On the way he told us he was in the life but was getting married in a few month to a chick. In my mind I was pissed cos I knew the chick wouldn't know abt his 2nd life style. We had fun cracking up at all the bad makeup jobs the trannies had. In the corner of the club was chocolate drop grinding on some dude. I almost threw up.

I would have asked him to use his phone and used it to take a picture of him when he wasn't looking, found her, and sent it to her /ratchet
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic