Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I caught my boyfriend with a another man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Le Madonna View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Le Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I caught my boyfriend with a another man?
    Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:13am
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.
Sponsored Links

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:25am
You caught him doing up another man and you believe him when he says he's not gay? Please don't contact this man anymoreDisapprove he's into menses unless you're into that kinda thing
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:29am
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.

Stern Smile
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:32am
Me and my boyfriend
I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town.

but he has a job at the local family dollar.

. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm.

says he was drugged and drunk.
 the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him.
 He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth.

[/QUOTE]

ClapI wuv so much for writing this u made my day; please nobody call her a troll, this post gaveth me life.. i know these are the most "highlarious" parts of the story and will be quoted into oblivion so i just nicely took the time out to highlight them for yall .. yall can thank me later.. and again i wuv u opLOL

p.s and yes i said highlarious u got a problem with my made up word

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:48am

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 4:46am
lmaooooooooooooooooo woooow

well as the song says: you betta ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunn like hell

you already know the truth. he is as gay as they come. please dont go back
i mean you caught him...omgosh..you watched it...live gay PICS omgosh...
i can even imagine...it is funny though...but more of an uncomfortable kinda funny.

dont go back to him..he's gonna fill your head with lies..if you do come back and update us.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:07am
Clap Not bad...not bad at all
Happy Halloween to you too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon