Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

I CANT GET RID OF THESE SPLIT ENDS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
nikasut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nikasut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 6:04pm
[QUOTE=DC1NAMIL] Try doing a Aphogee treatment...once every 6 weeks. A quick proven way to stop those split ends. Buy the 2 step treatment. Apply to hair, cover with cap and sit under the dryer. Hair will get rock hard! Wash out and use Aphogee Balancing moisturizer right afterwards. Then you can go with your normal routine, wash or style. If you don't want to apply it at home, then take the products to your stylist and make them do it before they style you.

ALSO>>>>get your ends cut Before you get braids & weaves, you will be able to see your hair growth better & your ends will look much better after you take down.

WARNING WHILE USING THE APHOGEE 2 STEP DO NOT COVER WITH A PLASTIC CAP, the detailed instructions are on the back anyway, but i have split ends problem too. I started using the whole aphogee line and i haven't seen any since. And i started using roller sets nightly, i moisturize and seal first that really helps. But i recommend u do the 2 step first, get a trim, and adjust your regimen. Check out my vid

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2016 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by DC1NAMIL DC1NAMIL wrote:

Try doing a Aphogee treatment...once every 6 weeks. A quick proven way to stop those split ends. Buy the 2 step treatment. Apply to hair, cover with cap and sit under the dryer. Hair will get rock hard! Wash out and use Aphogee Balancing moisturizer right afterwards. Then you can go with your normal routine, wash or style. If you don't want to apply it at home, then take the products to your stylist and make them do it before they style you.

ALSO>>>>get your ends cut Before you get braids & weaves, you will be able to see your hair growth better & your ends will look much better after you take down.

I may try this...if aphogee does not have sls i will definitely try
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic