Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"I can't date you cos you're light"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:02pm

LOL I believe it...a guy told me he didn't want to be with me because he wants brown babies...

A month later I saw him with a girl who was damn near see through but she had a giant booty and big tits...nicca I see you but its all good
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:04pm
*shade detected* LOL

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So this brotha loving the light-skin but team dark butt giving him the stink eye?

I believe it....such a sad story.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

For every 1 of these there are 2 i cant date you cause u dark and 10 i cant date you cause you fat..she'll be aight.....welcome to life outside da beige booboo...then again she just might not be cute ....stay scrong u r sumbody

I aint never heard of the can't date you cause you fat shade.....somebody snatching up the big bish.....

I've seen it it's true...I know it sounds cliche but I honestly believe there is someone for everyone

...if you get off the internet and just look around you'll see it all the time
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:08pm
*reads.... again*

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

For every 1 of these there are 2 i cant date you cause u dark and 10 i cant date you cause you fat..she'll be aight.....welcome to life outside da beige booboo...then again she just might not be cute ....stay scrong u r sumbody

I aint never heard of the can't date you cause you fat shade.....somebody snatching up the big bish.....

I've seen it it's true...I know it sounds cliche but I honestly believe there is someone for everyone

...if you get off the internet and just look around you'll see it all the time

Dude was white?

Niccas love a chubby bish.....whether he does in private or public......now ugly and big? okay......I believe itLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

LOL I believe it...a guy told me he didn't want to be with me because he wants brown babies...

A month later I saw him with a girl who was damn near see through but she had a giant booty and big tits...nicca I see you but its all good

A guy said this to me before.....right before I had a seat on his face....

EmbarrassedLOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:14pm
lol.. ive heard the " i dont usually/i usually date" ...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:23pm

Even us lovely plush vixens get the pink slip from time to time. The dynamic isnt as concrete to be a FB. However it does happen.....if i were to believe the situation in the OP was real i would wonder why she was shocked by that excuse given all the superficial reasons ppl use to not date someone ....its not that serious
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:28pm
He should've just threw out all the pseudo politics and quasi consciousness 
and just eloquently said it like a lot of women say it.…

"you cool and all, BUT, I'd prefer to be with a darkbutt"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Skinny bitches get it too. Some West Indian Men will straight tell u they don't want no boney gal...Heard with my own 2 ears

I hear this more....no lie....LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair