Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"I can't date you cos you're light"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I can't date you cos you're light"
    Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:37am
originally posted in the 'pure lols' thread...you guys were going back and forth and it was annoying..so here it is *shrugs and exits*LOL

Tries to Date Vol 3.14 : I just had the strangest  conversation ever.
A guy i met at work, attractive, business man, black guy. Funny, clever, and quick wit. 

We hit it off, grab some drinks, and i see him from time to time when he comes over to my area and shoot the sh*t. 

He just told me that he couldn’t be in a relationship with me….because im light skinned. 

Because “society; black women see me, see what i have, what kind of man i am and they just “expect” me to be out with a light skinned woman.

" My coworkers, my brothers, even my sister all date outside their race or light skinned people. I have to break the stereotype. The woman im serious with will be dark skinned."

"you are an amazing woman, we have a lot in common, its just that when we walked around, i could see the other women instantly judge. I dont want to add to that insecurity."

"I hope you understand"

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 05 2014 at 11:39am
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:42am
^5 CB
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:45am
Lmfao! Is this real life or nah?
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:49am
#teambrownskinned
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:51am
the guy in question is sneaky and evil as hell though..he's basically pitting black women against each other on the basis of skin-tone

...they were probably giving him dirty looks cos he's an arrogant arsehole

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 05 2014 at 4:26pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:51am
For every 1 of these there are 2 i cant date you cause u dark and 10 i cant date you cause you fat..she'll be aight.....welcome to life outside da beige booboo...then again she just might not be cute ....stay scrong u r sumbody
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:55am
LOL, please. That is pure fiction.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:55am
Well, at least he conscious *shrugs*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:58am
So this brotha loving the light-skin but team dark butt giving him the stink eye?

I believe it....such a sad story.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

For every 1 of these there are 2 i cant date you cause u dark and 10 i cant date you cause you fat..she'll be aight.....welcome to life outside da beige booboo...then again she just might not be cute ....stay scrong u r sumbody

I aint never heard of the can't date you cause you fat shade.....somebody snatching up the big bish.....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>