BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I Bought a Car and....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Congrats! I have never purchased a car but I'm sure it's quite exciting. This made realize that I'm not as "grown" as I claim to be

I'm sure you are.

And it's much more "grown" to walk, bike, take the bus/train, or drive a hoopty than to take on bad debt.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:40pm
congrats dior.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

congrats...getting a new car is one of the most pleasurable experiences.  My favorite car was also white with leather.

something about white interior...what was your car?    thanks

Vw passat...It was also v6, terrible on gas so be prepared! But enjoy your new car, just in time for the summer.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:53pm
I think I may be one of few who hates leather furniture, car seats, etc. lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:56pm
I hate leather furniture!! It's so uncomfortable to me when you're just trying to lounge...I like it in the car though...it just feels comfortable and I think leather seats hold up longer than cloth ones...you get a bad spill on cloth then what? Too much work. I think I literally burned my thigh on the seat in the summer though.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:28pm
Congrats!  I can only imagine how happy you are. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Congratulations!!!! But the sterring wheel is on the wrong sideShockedShockedShockedShocked

Not in America in aint Ms. Diane. LOL. That's the standard here as opposed to everywhere else in the world i know the steering wheel is on the other side. Was in JA last week and everytime i went to the car i walked to the wrong side Cry

Im giving you the side eye of death right noe (zahara jolie-pitt style) right now Princess! You messing up the joke man. Dead @diorshow heading back to look.

Where in Ja did you stay?

The word snowball Ouch

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:01pm

I hate leather furniture!! It's so uncomfortable to me when you're just trying to lounge...I like it in the car though...it just feels comfortable and I think leather seats hold up longer than cloth ones...you get a bad spill on cloth then what? Too much work. I think I literally burned my thigh on the seat in the summer though.

this is one of the reasons I hate them. Also the smell. I may be allergic lol. I used to get headaches when I'd ride in my dad's car. I never knew why ; and they claimed I was just car sick. Later realized it was from the smell of the leather. 

It's uncomfortable to me too. I prefer cloth in my cars and clean(have cleanedLOL) or replace upholstery when needed. 

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:33pm
Congratulations!!! Be safe in the streets and take care of it!!!Enjoy!!!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:35pm

IA. I like riding in cars with leather seating but I'm scared of leather seats in my own car. I know I'd rip that ish somehow.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic