BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I Bought a Car and....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:22am
Congrats! I have never purchased a car but I'm sure it's quite exciting. This made realize that I'm not as "grown" as I claim to be
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:39am
Whoo hoo! Congrats dior.Party
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:51am
Congratulations!!!! But the sterring wheel is on the wrong sideShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Diane (35) - May 16 2014 at 10:57am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

10.99 aint horrible, i know some used car dealerships that will really get you on 15%+

I need a new car.
You gone cosign?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

10.99 aint horrible, i know some used car dealerships that will really get you on 15%+

good ...it is 2.99% with good credit and 2,000.00 down and my payments would have been 149.00 a month..but____________oh well 15%..Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Congratulations!!!! But the sterring wheel is on the wrong sideShockedShockedShockedShocked

steering wheel on the wrong side????LOLLOLLOL I actually had to go back and take a look..
Diane...LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:19pm
Congrats!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Congrats and LOL at your mom saying that she still got it.  Enjoy!! 

you should of seen this guy..he wasn't bad looking for an older gentlman..but he was so into my mother,  he would not have it for her to sit in the car while i was inside(she didn;t want to come in),she said would wait for me, he offered  to drive her home if she didn't have a way getting there when i would be going straight to work after all papers were signed, and get this his eyes were on her..well she does have huge ones..LOLshe was in heaven that this guy was giving her this attention  like this...and seriously talking to her.eye to eye as if she were purchasing this car and i am sitting right there and no eye contact and i am the buyer...LOLLOLLOLLOLlawd..

she does not look anything close to being 84 years old...black don't crack and her black is intact..
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Not in America in aint Ms. Diane. LOL. That's the standard here as opposed to everywhere else in the world i know the steering wheel is on the other side. Was in JA last week and everytime i went to the car i walked to the wrong side Cry
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:16pm

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Congrats make sure you have full c
overage with your insurance! Even if you have a high ded for collision. 2 of my peeps got new cars and got into accidents w/in months and had no collision cov bc they said they couldn't afford it and one lost their new car the other luck out the other party paid for all her damages.

WHOAAAA   no full coverage? dayum i knew that hurt them big time...the other party paid for all of the damages ??? too nice...yeah my deductible is 750.00...I also have a plan called THE GAP PLAN which is outstanding...did the one finally get full coverage? I had only liability on my last 2 cause they were hoopties...and i just wanted to make sure the other person was covered...

The other person insurance paid cause they were at fault
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>