Perfect Hair Collection

I blame the mother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:50am
I blame the rapist
the mother is a terrible mom though
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:51am

In MOST cases, i believe the mother should be jailed as well for failing to protect the innocent. when they know their children are getting absued and they do nothing....they should get some sort of sentence. sorry. don't care about the victim role when it comes to children.

He needs to be stoned to death.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:53am
I am soooo angry I hate this type of sh*t!!! I blame them both!
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:54am
Ahh, OK. So we move men in our homes after 3 months now? Even worse that there was a small child involved. She needs to kindly climb on top of a bridge, and jump off. This type of news angers me to no end. Pieces of sh*t.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:55am
its too early in the morning for this
the mother better thank her lucky stars that she wasn't charged.  there is no way in the hell that anybody, esp a child could be walking, crawling and running properly with broken ribs and other major internal injuries.  that poor baby died a slow horrible death.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:56am
both killers need to be released into society. drop them off in the middle of town. make an announcement for the towns people and im sure they will think of the appropriate punishment for them.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:02am
Didn't read full article because I'm not even trying to take my anger level to the max so soon this morning.. I need him to burn alive and then burn in hell and I need her mother to just kill herself bc she knew what was going on..

That poor baby!!!! That baby suffered so much!!! I can't with women who choose men over their babies!! Your job as a mother is to protect your offspring from harm. She needs not have more children ever in her life. She really needs jail time for that.
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:38pm
;_;
there are no words that express how horrible, gross, and twisted this is.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:43pm
kill his ass
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

In MOST cases, i believe the mother should be jailed as well for failing to protect the innocent. when they know their children are getting absued and they do nothing....they should get some sort of sentence. sorry. don't care about the victim role when it comes to children.

He needs to be stoned to death.

This...there is no way in hell that mother didn't know that child was being abused, not with the level of injury described not to mention the report stated some of the broken ribs were at least 10 days old. That baby would have been crying and showing signs of discomfort which would have raised a red flag. I hope Karma hits the mother hard, she is not a victim in this as far as I'm concerned!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic