Perfect Hair Collection

I blame the mother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I blame the mother
    Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:44am
I always do in these cases. Like WHY? why do you have to move in a man even after a year? why can't you just date outside the home? why bring these monsters around you babies? WHY? and you tell me you can't tell the difference in your baby once these men have done despicable things to your baby? 

There should be some sort of programme running for keeping your baby safe in the home. Some people need telling. 

Kiss of life from the monster who killed her: Moment paedophile rushed into hospital carrying dying 15-month-old girl he abused

• Barry McCarney was jailed for life at Dungannon Crown Court for the murder of Millie Martin
  • The toddler suffered a catalogue of injuries including 21 broken ribs and the head injury that killed her
  • Her mother, McCarney's then girlfriend Rachael Martin, was cleared of allowing her daughter's death through willful neglect

Cradled in his arms, Barry McCarney is caught on CCTV desperately trying to bring his girlfriend's dying daughter back to life.

But the haunting footage, captured in Erne Hospital, in Northern Ireland, disguises the horrific reality of what has just happened. 

McCarney is no desperate father giving the kiss of life to his 15-month-old step-child. Instead, he is the perverted monster who abused Millie Martin so badly that she died of her injuries.

Yesterday, a judge sitting at Dungannon Crown Court branded the 33-year-old's crimes despicable. He described the December 2009 murder as 'almost beyond understanding.'

Scroll down for video

Guilty: McCarney, pictured with his 15-month-old victim in his arms, was found guilty of her murder by a unanimous verdict

Guilty: McCarney, pictured with his 15-month-old victim in his arms, was found guilty of her murder by a unanimous verdict

Jailed: Barry McCarney pictured at A&E department of the Erne Hospital with Mille Martin in his arms on the evening she was admitted, she died from head injuries the following day

Jailed: Barry McCarney pictured at A&E department of the Erne Hospital with Mille Martin in his arms on the evening she was admitted, she died from head injuries the following day

Horrific: Millie died in hospital a day after she was admitted with devastating injuries

Horrific: Millie died in hospital a day after she was admitted with devastating injuries

Behind bars: McCarney will find out what minimum tariff he must serve in the new year

Behind bars: McCarney will find out what minimum tariff he must serve in the new year

McCarney, from County Tyrone, met Millie's mother Rachael Martin just three months before the little girl's death.

He quickly eased his way into the family home in Enniskillen which allowed him access to Millie.

During a ten-week trial, the court heard how he had physically and sexually abused the toddler until she was left with a number of fatal injuries, including the head wound that killed her.

A pathologist found that Millie had suffered 21 cracked ribs, seven of which were old, while the rest had happened in the ten days before her death.

Multiple bruises were also found on the youngster's body along with a clearly visible oval shaped bump on her forehead.

During the post-mortem examination, the pathologist found injuries to her abdomen caused by punching or prodding which would also have been fatal.

Millie had also been sexually assaulted.The prosecution described the attacks on her as vile and sadistic.

Barry McCarney
Tragic: A still taken from footage showing 15-month-old Millie Martin days before she died

Tragic: Barry McCarney, left, was jailed for killing Millie Martin, right, pictured just days before her death

McCarney blamed Millie's mother Rachael, claiming at trial that she had inflicted the injuries on her own daughter and that he was sickened by her death.

Speaking only through his barrister, he alleged that Ms Martin did not want social services involved because she had done these 'terrible things' herself. 

But in a case with no forensic evidence to suggest who inflicted Millie's injuries, the jury rejected McCarney's claims and accepted that Ms Martin had unwittingly let a monster into her home, taking just three hours to reach a unanimous verdict.

He was found guilty of murder, sexual assault and causing grievous bodily harm. 

Ms Martin sobbed as she was cleared of allowing her daughter's death through willful neglect. She was heard to say that justice had been done for her daughter.

McCarney's relatives shouted 'innocent' as they left the courtroom. Meanwhile Ms Martin's family issued a statement saying the family would now be able to grieve properly as a result of the verdict. 

They described the last three years as a 'waking nightmare' and described McCarney as a 'disgusting individual'.

They also questioned why Ms Martin was ever prosecuted in the first place.

Her brother, Matthew, speaking on behalf of the family said the police decision to prosecute her was 'shocking' at a time when she should have been left to grieve for Baby Millie. 

McCarney will be sentenced in the New Year.

Neil Anderson, head of the NSPCC, said Millie will be remembered as the victim of 'one of the most horrific cases of child abuse Northern Ireland has ever seen'.

He added: 'One clear message from this deeply disturbing case is the need for vigilance among healthcare professionals, family, friends, neighbours and the community as a whole.

'It is vitally important that everyone who has a role in working with and caring for children is aware of the signs of abuse. It is also essential that having recognised the signs of abuse that appropriate and timely action is taken.'

Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:48am
there is no way the mother did not know what was going on......
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:57am
LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING LEPRECHAUN.

ROT IN JAIL, FIRE-CROTCHED BASTARD. YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. THE MEN IN JAIL WILL MAKE SURE THE SAME SEXUAL ABUSE YOU PERFORMED ON THAT POOR CHILD WILL BE PERFORMED ON YOU.

Fucking asshole. I hate to say this but I'd rather that child be dead than have to be punished by living with that bastard because of her mom!

"Oh no, my toddler sex toy is dying," FOH.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:00am
Dirty-ass product of inbreeding, I am legit angered by this case and wish THE ABSOLUTE WORST on this man! I'm so DISGUSTED with the mother because there is no way she didn't know about this!

That poor baby must have had bruises, scars, her private parts must have looked terrible, and I bet that poor child was terrified of that man!

He basically had permission to abuse the poor child by the mother's hands! Moving in a boyfriend after three damn months??? I can't even..!
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:07am
I couldn't finish reading as this is just to fucking disturbing for me. Please tell me the mother was charged to. They should send her to a men's prison and drop both of them in general population so the same thing that was done to this poor baby is done to them.and they should be nursed back to full health and repeat the process for the duration of their sentence.

I hate this freaking world.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:12am
the hate I feel for the both of them right now is unparalleled.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:16am
I don't know why women do this....I'm side eyeing my friend right now for letting a guy she been dating for a year move into her house with her 1 year old son and he babysits the boy too smh.....I'm sorry to say this but I don't trust any men with kids except family (who you still have to be careful with!). There are too many perverts in the world and I rather be safe than sorry. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:43am
*sigh* i really just cannot take this kinda news anymore. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:22am
He LOOKS like a pedo. I don't understand women who allow this to happen to their babies. I just can't....If it was my child he'd be dead, or something close to it, when I first found out he was touchin' on my baby. Exactly why I can probably count on one hand who I'd trust around my kids.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:45am
Yeah he does look like a weirdo. Hope the mom gets charged.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>