FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I big chopped

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:49am
Thanks everyone, I will think about posting a pic, I'm just not very comfortable with my lack of hair at this point. I guess it will take time.
Sponsored Links

lovelybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:20am
I feel you. I BC'd in August and whilst I love my natural hair texture and everything about it.... the length is not working for me at all.  The beautifull ladies on tumblr and you tube really work it well, but I don't seem to be able to.  I am braiding and it is growing quickly.

Well done. It is so liberating!!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by uk2us1993 uk2us1993 wrote:

Rock that joint short ... I had the amber rose look for a while ...sexxy ...nothing sexier than a sister not scared to show she doesn't have hair down to her arse ...

i loved mine and i owned it!  chile they couldnt tell me nothin when it grew in some and I started waving it
uk2us1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk2us1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 6:25pm
I know that's right .....we should be comfortable with ourselves be it short n to the bone or we are rocking a weave nothing more beautiful than a confident sister ....we are the epitome of sexx appeal when we do XOXO
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:25pm
I say wear it short for a little bit. This is my third time going natural. But my first time not relying 100% on protective styles mostly wigs and weaves. I am so glad I did this. I want to love my hair at every stage. While some days I'm self conscious or doubt myself I push thru it. And I still wear wigs occasionally and I'm about to PS for 4 weeks. But I truly love my hair now texture and Length. It's a great feeling
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 6:28pm
And u don't have to get there right away...take small steps. Wear it out on a quick errand at first. Than keep adding to it.
lovenaturally94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovenaturally94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 10:03pm
I wore a lot of box braids and kinky twist when I first big chopped then I got into sew in I want to try wigs but im a little scared lol I went from about 2 inches to 7.5 inches! http://youtu.be/bO9gDEGqjO0
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 6:27pm
Whohoo, congrats!

The ladies have given great suggestions!  And IA, take it slow if you're nervous.

I have personally never felt sexier than whenever I rock my hair short (1" or less) ;)
uk2us1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uk2us1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 8:32pm
its very sexxy ... I felt really sexxy when mine was like that only I kept mine platinum blonde looked weird Brown
missbeautybunni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missbeautybunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 9:18pm
Congrats on your big chop!!! I'd say do a full wig if you dont like the blending and such with lace wigs.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic