Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I ate some yummy cake today..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:52am
LOL @ stealing a dog

Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:36pm
sh*t that was a close call pritty!!! I've been staying away from Wall Eye Whirl because their LP is getting better. They have been stepping their games up (from the side of the law) a lot more. I'm too scary for that!!

How nervous should I be about surveillance after getting away? I know each store is different, but what are the likelihood that different stores "talk" to each other and share your description?  I have changed my hair twice a month! Went from the poetic justice braids to wet and wavy, blonde, etc. lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 5:40pm
Now I know y'all said y'all don't care.
But stealing a DOG !
Really?
Lmao
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

How nervous should I be about surveillance after getting away? I know each store is different, but what are the likelihood that different stores "talk" to each other and share your description?  I have changed my hair twice a month! Went from the poetic justice braids to wet and wavy, blonde, etc. lol

If you are talking about Crap Mart, know that their surveillance is very good and extends even into the parking lot. I know because I was in the manager's office and those babies zoom! The thing is you just have to make what you're doing not look suspicious. Even if you do get away but you were looking suspicious, they will pull your pic. Believe that.

I know that Walgreens and Target have their own forensics departments that rival the local po po's. I saw a documentary on it. Just beware and if you must steal, do it so that you don't look like you're doing it. If you look shady and even if you get away, they will pull your picture. I have heard even competing stores sharing pictures of known boosters. In this case, they put their rivalry aside for the greater good (which is catching our azzes).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Now I know y'all said y'all don't care.
But stealing a DOG !
Really?
Lmao

I laughed about the dog too.LOL

I don't see the point in stealing animals when people give them away for free on Craigslist. And pet store puppies are notoriously unhealthy anyway. I hope the bytch knows how to steal some penicillin because she's gonna need it LOL.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 11:20am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 7:59pm
Are you addicted to the rush?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Are you addicted to the rush?
I think so. I feel incomplete on days when I don't steal. Confused I sincerely love boosting!
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:15am
interesting Geek
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 11:07am
Stealing some KK clothes, IMO is just not worth it.  At least steal some Mulberry or something from Hermes.  sh*t if I was about that life, I would definitely steal some top of the line ish.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>