Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I ate some yummy cake today..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

I had some red velvet cake that made me wanna slap my sister. It was homemade and oh so good.
girl, bless ur heart for being all naïve & innocent in the midst of this fucceryLOL
Sponsored Links

prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I boosted some lame shyt the other day. Me and my homeboy literally stole some soda from the gas station just because we could! hah 

I have been doing this so much lately that it doesnt even feel like stealing anymore. some places are just too damn easy but it mainly be the ones with shyt u almost dont want. Stealing Hermes is a little out of my league..i would think you'd have to be on some professional ring shyt to pull that off

My friend went back to that gas station and the guy confronted him and said "we have you and your friend on camera, dont take anything else from here again"Confused

See this why I work alone because my friend is not that savvy when it comes to boosting and he too obvious!!

Wow. My uncle pulled this stunt at 7-Eleven. He was dumb enough to go back in there and they called the cops on him. If you get away once, then wait  a looooooooooong time before you go back!
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 2:16am
Took a lil trip to Seavy Esc. Got some eyeliner and eyemakeup. Dont sleep on that maybelline, that sh*t is just as good as MAC imo.  I dont think Seavy Esc has LP but I could be wrong. The store is so big and there is only like 3 employees. Hit that bish when it's busy and you got it made
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:11am
It just ain't worth it bruh.

And are you a Christian?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:17am
I hope y'all don't mess up y'all futures over some straight bullshyt.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:41am
Where are those girls? Are you guys still doing this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yes, I am still around. And no, I haven't been boosting as much. Smile
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yes, I am still around. And no, I haven't been boosting as much. Smile

What made you cut down? Why do you do it? What's the most expensive haul or item you've ever boosted?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 05 2014 at 9:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Hello Diane 35,
I cut down on it for several reasons. First of all, during the holiday seasons, LP was rolling deep! They had more security because people were hitting hard this holiday season. I did not want to spend the holiday season sitting on a metal toilet and drinking milk out of a bag!

Also, I am in the process of moving. So, the more stuff you have, the more difficult it is to move.

The most expensive thing I got was a comforter set from "Cole's". I had an old receipt in hand and I just picked it up and walked out. The assumed that I had paid for it at another register. It was heavy as sheeit! It cost like 189.99. It was like one of those bed-in-a-bag things. Another expensive thing that I lifted was 2 glass decorative tables from the same store. I used the same method. They were heavy as hell but I work out so I made it. Each table was like 60-70 dollars. I also lifted a floor lamp from Kmart using the same method.

Anyway, why do I do it? I just don't give a sheeit about society. I used to be a good girl. To make a long story short,I was accused of something that I did not do. The legal system in this country is cr**py and they f'ed my life up. I just don't give a sheeit any more. Whatever. As bad as the phuckers did me, they're going to pay for my sheeit.
Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:19pm
I had organic carrot cake...HORRIBLE!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>