BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am surprised at Kenya Moore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Kenya homewrecking

I just saw that.
ShockedShockedShocked

I don't know if I can watch the whole season though.
Too much drama for my blood.
LOL

yeah i take back what I said, I can't get wit homewreckers Confused
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:41am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Season 5 super trailer is on Youtube.  I don't know how to embed.

Thank You!Tongue
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:55am
youre welcome, FoxyBig smile

Kenya lost me with the way she treated those aspiring models but i was done for with her flirting with Apollo. shes trying way too hard...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:07am
new season of rhoa tonightttt i live!

Edited by keepgrowing - Nov 04 2012 at 6:08am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:05am
Its tonight?
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:17am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

new season of rhoa tonightttt i live!

thanks! just set my dvr
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

actually i'm trying to think who was it that brought the middle part to the forefront for black girls?  i had a middle part back in 2000.   it surely wasn't kimmy k.  hmmmm let me think...

I mean this recent trend. Everybody stopped wearing everything else in favor of this hairstyle. It's a nice hairstyle but we don't have to get it every time we get our hair done. Kim don't even wear her hair like that no more. They wore her shyt out to the point that she don't even want to be seen with it no more smh. Sleepy

I remember Beyonce having this Kim K style in the Destiny's Child/Charlie's Angels era. Megan Good, Gabrielle Union, Lauren London, Mary J and Lil Kim also had similar hairdos with the middle part, layers and waves. I think Kim K actually bit off the black beauty icons to create that look she was famous for. Before that she used to just have her hair straight and long like most other Arab looking girls.

I remember when I would style my hair like Beyonces's (early to mid 2000s) and use spritz freeze hair spray to keep my Farrah "flips" in place. LOL I was rocking the blond colour 27 weave too...Big smile

Just saying that Kim K probably copied the black girls hair and not the other way around.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:46am
Oh and I forgot, Mariah, Ashanti, LaLa Anthony and Ciara (early Ciara Oh video perhaps?)  with similar hair dos. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:20am
@Alynxx......I do agree that Kim K got it from other ladies but Kim K made it mainstream(like Jolie(?) mentioned).   I do remember Bey doing this middle part style and some ladies did try to look like Bey back then....but the thing is Kimmy made it more wearable for all women...women of colour especially.   IMO.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@Alynxx......I do agree that Kim K got it from other ladies but Kim K made it mainstream(like Jolie(?) mentioned).   I do remember Bey doing this middle part style and some ladies did try to look like Bey back then....but the thing is Kimmy made it more wearable for all women...women of colour especially.   IMO.

Kim made it mainstream bc whites do it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>