Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I am freaking livid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am freaking livid
    Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:21pm
I come home today to find out that maintenance has been in my apartment messing with my washer! Apparently, they came yesterday but I didn't notice the slip until today cause it was laid on top of another one I had on the table.

First off, I NEVER called the office to put in a maintenance request. There is nothing wrong with my washer. Second, I never allow them to come here when I am not home. So now I'm even more paranoid. Who knows when they are going to come now?!

I better go and check my valuables to make sure they are all still put. The stranger thing is, they have my name and number down as the person who submitted the request. Is there anything I can do when I call the office tomorrow?
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:23pm
Umm... firstly, do you stay on a College campus?

Second.... WTF!?!!???

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 03 2013 at 10:23pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:23pm
that's strange.  this is why apartments never really feel like home.

i wouldn't call though, i'd go into the leasing office directly.  they always bs on the phone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:26pm
Good idea. I will go there in person.
And no, I do not live on a college campus.

Edited by tropical-punch - Jan 03 2013 at 10:26pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:27pm
Was there any notice of such inspections happening? I know my place does it from time to time. They either put it on our  door or in the commons area. I would contact the leasing office about it if you want answers about it. I know in most leases for apt theres something about them entering into ur apt for certain things and no permission is needed. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:29pm
The office has caller ID right? Maybe they can check who called in the maintenance request if there was a phone call placed to their office to begin with. Maybe it was a mistake? Still creepy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:32pm
No notice of inspections either. 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:09pm
That's weird and I would be pissed too. Have the office provide the date, time, and number the request came from when you go up there.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:18pm
ugh
I'd be soo livid. 
My super came into my place one time. I heard talking in my kitchen. I woke my fiance and he found 2 ppl in my kitchen messing with the stove. EXCUSE ME??????

tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:23pm
I had a maintence person come in to my apt at 7am talking about they need to check my windows for something like what?!?!? That's so damn early get the out! I am a heavy sleeper so thank goodness my boyfriend was with me to hear them knock before they opened the door to my room because I certainly didn't even hear them knock and they have keys to my room
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>