BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I am freaking livid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:50pm
They was probably smelling yo panties, can you lock your bedroom door? My sis does everytime she leaves to keep them out.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:55pm
lacefront, don't play like that.
*faints*
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:28am
That's the norm at my apartment unfortunately, but for mandatory or requested maintenance. I've lived there all my life and we've only been home twice during the many times they come in.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:41am

fucc that sh*t.  That's why I don't like apartment buildings.  I've never had that issue when renting in a 3 family house type situation.  My landlords don't have keys to my place and I always have to be home if something needs to be fixed.  In apartment buildings I'd come home to sh*t moved and weirdness.   I hated it.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:41am
I've been in my apartment for three months. It's super cold in here as well. Like...freeezing. 

I've never lived in an apartment before this, and I can't wait until my lease is up and I don't plan on moving to another apartment. Lawd it sucks. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:07am
Creepy, all the apartments I lived in had a paper you had to sign in order to allow maintenance in without you being home. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:54am
Maintenance can not access your premises without 1-prior notification or 2-there is an emergency within your apt. (Busted pipe, smell gas etc).

Definitely go to the leasing office & tell them about the incident. Get the name of who entered your apartment & do a background search of this dude. Ive heard many a horror story about maintenance guys that aren't properly checked & end up committing crimes. He may be a creeper. I would be a little freaked out about that.

Please make sure you let them know that you will not stand for such violation of your lease agreement, it endangers your personal safety. & document it, just in case there are more incidents. You can use that as leverage to break your lease if necessary.

However be prepared for the response "it was an accident, the maintenance guy read the Ticket wrong & it was called in for an apt below or above you.

Be safe lil mama.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 04 2013 at 6:00am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:38am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

They was probably smelling yo panties, can you lock your bedroom door? My sis does everytime she leaves to keep them out.
LOLLOLLOLDead
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:52pm
Thanks for the advise.....

So all they had to say was there's a new girl in the office and she made a mistake. The manager said she will flag it to make sure this doesn't happen again. Angry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:58pm
No justice no peace!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style