Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
coffee_girl View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffee_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am back to US from chinaese hair factory
    Posted: Sep 18 2015 at 7:45am
  hello girls ,god bless i come back from china ,i am stay in china about 7 days , i visited many factorys in Qingdao ,i am so tired but i get a lot .

many of the company are not factory , just trading company ,use very poor quality hair to intract people , they are wast me so much time .

i visit 3 factorys which i think is good , they are xiu hair , mona hair and double leaf wig . i think in this forum , many people know double leaf wig , i will tell you what i see in double leaf wig .

Double leaf wig is the last company i went , because in the first days i didn't visit enough factory , so finally i decide to go to their factory . They are really factory , and they just start the second factory ,more big and more beautiful .i went to their raw material stock ,lace wigs stock ,closure stock and virgin hair weft stock .in my eyes , they are good factory , when i touch the hair , it's good ,i washed the wigs and weft in their factory many times to test the quality , no tangle ,really no tangle . i bought 15 pcs wigs , 50 pcs closure and 30 pcs weft for sample ,i will sell and test it with my customers in one month ,and then i will let you know what happaned .

thanks for the manager --Alex , this guy gave me lots of help .
Sponsored Links

hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2015 at 2:12pm
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2015 at 4:00pm
Well, maybe Doubleleaf has some good hair, but they don't seem to sell it to a buyer with a mall order... I had a HORRIBLE wig from them!

Coffee Girl, did you go to WigsRoyal?  Are they a factory or a trader?

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2015 at 4:07pm
Why does your post read like a chinese vendor wrote it? 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2015 at 4:09pm
LWhite, I am pretty sure she is an American vendor who is Chinese; it says in her profile she is an approved vendor... so I have no issue with her posting here. 
call_me_miss View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote call_me_miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2015 at 10:27pm
Can you tell me whom I should to contact about Doubleleafwig?
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by call_me_miss call_me_miss wrote:

Can you tell me whom I should to contact about Doubleleafwig?

Don't you see that big azz advertisement blinking on the right side of the page? smh
Lady.Leader View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady.Leader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2015 at 4:33pm
This definitely reads as if a vendor wrote it. lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2015 at 4:44pm
What's the name of your Hair company coffee girl ? I notice you are a approved vendor ? Please direct me to your ad space on BHM .
coffee_girl View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coffee_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 8:57am
hi , i go to their stock , they have very large stock ,and in my feeling , they are in same quality , because i choose the sample by myself , after two weeks test , all comes good .maybe you have a horrible wig before ,but please try to contact alex , the manager ,he will help you a lot .

no matter small order or big order , the difference only price , not quality .
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic