Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I always knew reality shows were scripted...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

I always knew reality shows were scripted...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 235920
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 7:53am
Bored and keeping a lie for nearly two years, though? L

At one point she came back and made a thread with a smiley face and disappeared again.


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 100315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Bored and keeping a lie for nearly two years, though? L

At one point she came back and made a thread with a smiley face and disappeared again.






Right pretty stupid thing to make up
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:21pm
could it be this???
 
 

Watch Wife Swap Season 6 Episode 12 Parker/Robinson

Wife Swap

Parker/Robinson

Season 6 Episode 12

Aired date: Jul 30, 2010

Plot: A family who focus their energy on one of its five children, a 9-year-old hip-hop artist, swap with a family in which the parents are obsessed with tracking down Florida's "Swamp Ape" to the point of ignoring their teenage son. LESS

Back to Top
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2006
Location: Wonderland
Status: Offline
Points: 67055
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I just wanna know did the show ever come on and was it rachet

I'm thinking she either got dumped before it aired or the show was wack so she didn't want nobody to see



u believed her LOLLOLLOL

LOL

welp, 
the truth is crazier than fiction.... we have bhmers that've been on reality shows post in ttt and weaves lol
Back to Top
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 107797
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

She's DEEEAD! Cry
Back to Top
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 100315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

could it be this???
 

 


<H1 ="title tvtitle">Watch Wife Swap Season 6 Episode 12 Parker/Robinson</H1>
<DIV =clrfix>

<TABLE>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =maincover>Wife Swap</TD>
<TD width=10>
<TD =about>

Parker/Robinson


[COLOR=#0066cc size=3">Season 6[/COLOR"> Episode 12


Aired date: Jul 30, 2010


<P style="DISPLAY: none" id=descshort>Plot: A family who focus their energy on one of its five children, a 9-year-old hip-hop artist, swap with a family in which the parents are obsessed with tracking down Florida's "Swamp Ape" to the point of ignoring their teenage son. [COLOR=#0066cc size=3">MORE[/COLOR">


<P style="DISPLAY: block" id=desclong>Plot: A family who focus their energy on one of its five children, a 9-year-old hip-hop artist, swap with a family in which the parents are obsessed with tracking down Florida's "Swamp Ape" to the point of ignoring their teenage son. [COLOR=#0066cc size=3">LESS[/COLOR">

</TD></TR></T></TABLE>


Is one of them black
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

could it be this???
 

 


<H1 ="title tvtitle">Watch Wife Swap Season 6 Episode 12 Parker/Robinson</H1>
<DIV =clrfix>

<TABLE>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =maincover>Wife Swap</TD>
<TD width=10>
<TD =about>

Parker/Robinson


[COLOR=#0066cc size=3">Season 6[/COLOR"> Episode 12


Aired date: Jul 30, 2010


<P style="DISPLAY: none" id=descshort>Plot: A family who focus their energy on one of its five children, a 9-year-old hip-hop artist, swap with a family in which the parents are obsessed with tracking down Florida's "Swamp Ape" to the point of ignoring their teenage son. [COLOR=#0066cc size=3">MORE[/COLOR">


<P style="DISPLAY: block" id=desclong>Plot: A family who focus their energy on one of its five children, a 9-year-old hip-hop artist, swap with a family in which the parents are obsessed with tracking down Florida's "Swamp Ape" to the point of ignoring their teenage son. [COLOR=#0066cc size=3">LESS[/COLOR">

</TD></TR></T></TABLE>


Is one of them black
yes
Back to Top
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 27 2009
Location: The Krusty Krab
Status: Offline
Points: 123857
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

She's DEEEAD! Cry


They got her after finding her post on bhm.
Back to Top
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 100315
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:46pm
Bunnyah might be o to something
Back to Top
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 75952
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:48pm
Y'all don't remember the thread around this time where she got into it with Nadia or epitome or somebody. It was weird. She accused her of something on Facebook or something. Anybody? Lol
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down