FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hysterectomy and sex?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

My girlfriend needs a hysterectomy because her fibroids are out of control. She's had 2 embolizations before and it didn't work. The doctor plans on keeping her ovaries if possible but she's depressed about it because she thinks it's gonna dramatically impact her sex life. Anyone have info on sex without a uterus?

I had fibroid tumors that were growing like the dickens too. Alllll sorts of heavy periods etc- just a mess. .

I had my uterus removed in Sep. 2011 and after recovering a few months ... everything was back to normal. I have a better sex drive that ever because I have  NO MORE PERIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They KEPT MY OVARIES IN MY BODY TOO!!!!

My stuff works great!

Please have your friend PM me because i know a lot of girls that had this and they all talked to me in advance and relieved my fears as well!

No period and sex drive/sensations intact??? That actually sounds like a better deal to me! I'll have to ask if they are keeping her cervix, I'm not sure. As far as I'm concerned, it makes me less apprehensive because I may eventually have to go through this myself.

Thanks to everyone that replied!

Yep, no period and sex is better, sensations and everything is the same! You've got plenty of orgasim under your belt.

Somehow I am drawn to younger men now too - though that MAY be psychological!Shocked

Sponsored Links

UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

my grandma had hers removed and she had a bf, and im pretty sure they were fckkin Stern Smile
It probably has more to do with her not feeling like a whole woman. Has she expressed concern over that or is it strictly her sex life?

It's both. She thinks not having a uterus makes her less of a woman but she also thinks that the sensation might no longer be the same for her partner. Her doctor told her that by keeping the ovaries, she would still have her period and would not experience lubrication issues but she's still scared

No, if they kept her CERVIX she will still have a (light) period. My doctotr gave me the choice so I had my cervix removed so I have no more periods.

I have NO LUBE ISSUES.

MY COOCH IS THE SAME!!

I just had an emergency hysterectomy TODAY due to endometriosis and an ovary that burst 4 days ago, I'm sad about it but reading your story gives me hope.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic