BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hypocrisy On Meritocracy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:12pm
I dont know why I started reading those comments, now I'm irritated. White people love using words they dont know the meaning of. Like racist. Mentioning white people's biases is not racist. If this were about black people's overwhelming loyalty to the democratic party, would it be racist? 

I'm just not sure how most of these people made it past infancy.
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Yeah, it's funny. White people petitioned, protested, and fought to ban affirmative action in California Universities. 

They won.

Then their acceptances to the colleges are at record lows and Asians pretty much dominate.

Now they all mad.

They loss.

This is so true... I had to work so hard just to get in to college.
SAT and ETC...

Cali has affirmative action and some states do not
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

UGH...

Everybody, please go on that video and thumbs down this stupid ass comment Ermm

Rorschackh 6 hours ago

I'm not white, but I am find this video highly racist towards white people. You can't just start stereotyping an entire ethnicity based on a single study. YOU ARE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING as fox news. Imagine if they were talking about any other ethnicity? This video would get flagged in a second.

Such hypocrites

Why do white people always do that sh*t. Boo, we know you're white, prefacing with "I'm not white, but..." only confirms these things. 

right? it's like a yt saying I'm not racist, but noooo just stop. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Yeah, it's funny. White people petitioned, protested, and fought to ban affirmative action in California Universities. 

They won.

Then their acceptances to the colleges are at record lows and Asians pretty much dominate.

Now they all mad.

They loss.

SAT and ETC...

Not anymore, they got rid of it a while ago. The only reason I know this is because when my bestfriends got into UCLA, one of the (white) ladies who ran this church group we went to said checked to see whether or not the UC system still used affirmative action.Sleepy
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:42pm

I dont know why I started reading those comments, now I'm irritated. White people love using words they dont know the meaning of. Like racist. Mentioning white people's biases is not racist. If this were about black people's overwhelming loyalty to the democratic party, would it be racist? 

I read the comments and most people didn't even bother to watch the video. And the people doing the video happen to be white so it's hilarious they are being referred to as racists. Well, actually some of the comments are trying to insinuate they aren't really whites. But they are ignorant fools.

Don't let it sweat you. That irritated feeling I get from reading some ignorant people's comments goes away because I realize they are getting the same irritated feelings from being told that whites aint sh*t once again and they can not deal, which gives me peace. I find peace and serenity with white tears.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:52pm
I need for a really intelligent person to write an article on White people appropriating the word "racist"

These idiots are actually appropriating the word "racist"... unf*cking believable
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I read the comments and most people didn't even bother to watch the video. And the people doing the video happen to be white so it's hilarious they are being referred to as racists. Well, actually some of the comments are trying to insinuate they aren't really whites. But they are ignorant fools.

Don't let it sweat you. That irritated feeling I get from reading some ignorant people's comments goes away because I realize they are getting the same irritated feelings from being told that whites aint sh*t once again and they can not deal, which gives me peace. I find peace and serenity with white tears.

That is an awesome way to look things.Clap

I shall bathe in the white tears before I go frolicking through the land of logic and reason. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:54pm

They won.

Now they all mad.

They loss.

SAT and ETC...

Not anymore, they got rid of it a while ago. The only reason <span style="line-height: 1.4;">I know this is because when my bestfriends got into UCLA, one of the (white) ladies who ran this church group we went to said checked to see whether or not the UC system still used affirmative action.</span>Sleepy

In S.Cali I love

USC, UCLA, and CSUN...

the above will get you into... All ---Grad schools if you have over a 3.30
with a good Gmat/ Gre ... Etc.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:56pm
I graduated with above a 3.30 Shocked

I wonder if I can get into UCLA

eta: Hey my Cali crew... I'm actually moving back in a week Tongue

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 16 2013 at 9:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:59pm

In S.Cali I love

USC, UCLA, and CSUN...

the above will get you into... All ---Grad schools if you have over a 3.30
with a good Gmat/ Gre ... Etc.

ShockedWord?

We-he-heellll, lemme bust open this GRE book, 'cuz I most certainly will graduate with a GPA above 3.30
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic