FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Human Hair Wig For Sales

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylishLeYours View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylishLeYours Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Human Hair Wig For Sales
    Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 2:07pm
Selling my asymmetrical cut bob wig. Color natural but since human hair, can dye any color. Made from 2 bundles- one 14" and one 12" with closure sewn to a cap. Clips included around perimeter of wig.  Contact me for Pictures
Sponsored Links

tuttic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuttic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2015 at 5:37pm
Could you send pics pls
golden1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2015 at 8:17am
  Hi Ladies!
I just bought a a U -part wig from April Lace Wigs and I realize that it's the wrong size. Literally like I just received it yesterday
So I need to sell it because the shipping back to the company is super expensive and I have already cut the lace. I tried it on with a wig cap

The specs are it's 1b, U-Part, 100% indian remy, 20 inches.
(http://www.aprillacewigs.com/u-part-lace-wigs/213-italian-yaki-kinky-straight-u-part-lace-wigs.html)

Check out the million positive youtube reviews about this hair, it looks like blow dried african-american hair. It easily straightens and my friend who has one is able to curl it by bantu knot and you get the beachy wave look

I have already ordered another one in my size because I am super sad this one didn't fit Cry

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing it from me.  I can send photos. I am new to the community so not quite sure how to embed

thanks!
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2015 at 10:55am
IS THIS UNIT STILL AVAILABLE?
Mia.magic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mia.magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2015 at 9:07pm
hi guys,
i bougth a bob human hair full lace wig with bangs,it is nice,soft hair.
14inch is 159$ ,free shipping!my friend also bought one.
great quality!
http://doubleleafwigs.en.alibaba.com/product/60277847387-800421962/Qingdao_doubleleaf_wig_Short_human_hair_lace_front_12inch_130_bob_straight_brazilian_human_hair_wig_with_bangs_for_black_women.html

share it for fashion women
wayoflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 6:41pm
I have 2 wigs for sale. The first one is a Chinese light yaki unit and the other was Chinese virgin, but I colored it. Both lengths are 22", medium brown full lace, medium cap, natural color on the light yaki, dark brown on the straight wig. Both wigs have a side part that is bleached blonde, but you can remove the color if you want.

I received the wigs a week ago and have cut the lace on both. The straight wig has been worn almost everyday and the light yaki has been worn twice. The knots are not bleached. I'm selling them because I'm ordering Italian yaki while I wait until EP relaxed roots come in.

I am selling them for $200 each. The vendor is Rex.
fiveangelsglamwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiveangelsglamwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2016 at 6:20pm
I make and sell wigs. Lace fronts, frontal wigs, up arts no parts email fiveangelsglamwigs@yahoo.com for pricing
Instagram fiveangelsglamwigs
deana@easternhair.co View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deana@easternhair.co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 9:57am
Smile Highest Quality Virgin Hair and the Lowest Prices in the World.

Lowest prices and Finest Quality, 10years in the Market,

nobody can beat our prices on virgin hair, best prices and top quality,

more at  www.easternhair.com

Human Hair Full Custom Lace Wig. Offered Full Lace and Front Lace Lady Wigs. Tell us your hair style and texture - Soft Fine Hair or Coarse Thick Hair. High Quality Cap with an adjustable belt. Tell us yours Sizes, Hair Length that you like and more.  So we will calculate and send you an invoice and estimate. Usually it takes 4-12weeks to make your Wig.

Kawaiiricecakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kawaiiricecakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2017 at 1:14am
I am selling a new with tag April Lace Wig - Specs:Indian remy hair Italian yaki silk top Bleached knots -bW0080 - Silk top : Yes(4x4 inches), Lace Color : medium length:14 inches Cap size: medium  capstyle: 2 (glueless full lace cap with adjustable straps) - selling for $230.00 with free shipping! Neverworn and lace is uncut.
CoCoBlackHair View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoCoBlackHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2017 at 10:12pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic