Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HUGH PORES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
AfakasiMamii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfakasiMamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HUGH PORES
    Posted: Apr 21 2010 at 4:11pm

I have suffered from acne all my life and was put on Acutane which knocked it out completely now I have these huge pores on my upper checks and I hate it Angry It doesnít look right when I have make-up on...IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THEM TIGHTER OR SMALLER???

Sponsored Links

marieeugene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieeugene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2010 at 4:37pm
Helllo AfakaiMamii,
Well the pores will never get smaller, because they have no muscles, they can appear smaller by exfoliating and making sure all impactions are removed either by doing peels or using enzymes. You should look into getting a peel by a lic esthetician.....Make sure they prep your skin for 2 weeks before you get the actual peel. So that the melanocytes cells don't rush to the surface after you get the peel. HTH.....
take care of YOU....
AfakasiMamii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfakasiMamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2010 at 10:41pm
Thank you so much I will definitely look into that.
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2010 at 3:46am
Thanks for asking this question. I have large pores on my skin too. I'm going to try an egg mask to see if it'll help with the appearance of them.
Saiesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saiesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 1:10pm
You could try glycolic acid peel, it helped me to gain clear and smooth skin.
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 5:22pm
try the egg white mask. it has dramatically reduced the size of my pores. ive used alot of things that claimed this but this actually did the trick. now, my skin doesnt look "flawless"(i dont think it wever will) but it is such a huge improvement.
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 1:20pm
^ I tried the egg mask, and it does work.
chelle25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chelle25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2010 at 1:45pm
Very useful thread.

lately my skin hasnt been looking great so will look into giving the egg mask a go
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 8:56am
i tried the egg mask and although i did notice it tightened my pores..i started to break out but i think it was because i didn't use the organic eggs..but i'm good lol
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 9:05am
i find that after doing a face wash. always rinse with cold water and let the face air dry-I personaly notice that my pores appear smaller after doing this!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style