Perfect Hair Collection

HuffPo: What kind of fukkkery is this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Frankly, this woman gets on my nerves. That's how they like us. Imbecilic and compliant.

I remember back when this went down and when I saw it my first thought was "why?"  fucc that ninja.  Is that dude still a white supremacist?  Why we always the ones that protect people that hate us?  Why we always turnin' the other cheek ass people but have no tolerance for our own? Why we always the ones that have to "teach" and "show" that we have a soul?  Why couldn't she let that ninja get what was coming to him....when I'm sure he's done kicked some heads and teeth in on black folks.  When I voiced this at the time all I got was a whole bunch of kumbaya sh*t from the other coloureds.

Precisely. why do we have to always be the ones to do better while they get to feign "ignorance".

Sorry, this I-am-flower-child-lunacy gets no thumbs up from me.

Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:36am
So the mans son thanked her, but where the fukk was he? Did he thank her as well for saving his ass from a severe beating? I bet he didn't. Wouldn't be me.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Frankly, this woman gets on my nerves. That's how they like us. Imbecilic and compliant.

I remember back when this went down and when I saw it my first thought was "why?"  fucc that ninja.  Is that dude still a white supremacist?  Why we always the ones that protect people that hate us?  Why we always turnin' the other cheek ass people but have no tolerance for our own? Why we always the ones that have to "teach" and "show" that we have a soul?  Why couldn't she let that ninja get what was coming to him....when I'm sure he's done kicked some heads and teeth in on black folks.  When I voiced this at the time all I got was a whole bunch of kumbaya sh*t from the other coloureds.

They don't hear you though. You're getting drowned out by Sharpton and nem on the blow-horn
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:18pm
Yeah, his ass would have pretty much had a mudhole stomped in it.

I may or may not have added a few dents to said mudhole.Stern Smile
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm curious what the white supremacist had to say about this woman's altruism

if he wasn't converted immediately, then he needs the whooping she protected him from

It was a lot of "I'm moved by this girls bravery" but the tone read "good lil nicca, you're better than all these other blacks and they can learn something from you"

I was asking about this particular white supremacist that got his ass saved from a beat down ... what did he say about this lady's cape

I would vomit at the bolded

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:45pm

if he wasn't converted immediately, then he needs the whooping she protected him from

It was a lot of "I'm moved by this girls bravery" but the tone read "good lil nicca, you're better than all these other blacks and they can learn something from you"

I was asking about this particular white supremacist that got his ass saved from a beat down ... what did he say about this lady's cape

Sorry overlooked that
Oddly enough
I haven't seen any comments from the guy
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:02pm

Sorry overlooked that
Oddly enough

cause he's probably all freaked out that that neeeegro put her black hands on him

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Sorry overlooked that
Oddly enough

cause he's probably all freaked out that that neeeegro put her black hands on him

Wouldn't that be something? She saved his life and his repulsed that he got touched by a black person...that may be why he hasn't thanked her. You're on to something Wildfire.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678