Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HS Student's Racist Tweet Equals School Punishment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HS Student's Racist Tweet Equals School Punishment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 3:18am
I'd be scared to live down south. Get out of there guise!
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:38am
I think she needs to be punished but why place her in alt. education? How fair is it to those kids in that program to be stuck with her? Suspend her.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:02am
Draw n quarter her ass
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I think she needs to be punished but why place her in alt. education? How fair is it to those kids in that program to be stuck with her? Suspend her.

"Alternative" is also a nice word for "throw all the troublemakers together". Not to mention going to an alternative school will brand you for life as a trouble maker and someone who needs to be closely supervised. My school district in Indianapolis had an alternative school and once you got sent there, it was nearly impossible to be re-introduced back to the regular school system. There's a big difference between an alternative learning program (usually on site within the regular school) for those who are learning disabled versus an entirely different building for an alternative school for students who can't manage to behave within classrooms.

I'm quite sure she'll be more afraid of her new classmates (if she gets sent there) than they'll be of her. In fact, when they find out why she's there, I'm sure she'll get her a$$ handed to her on the regular.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - May 02 2013 at 9:27am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:32am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I don't think she should be punished for what she does outside of school. If that's how she feels then fine. I'd rather deal with an open racist who knew it than a closet racist who resorted to backhanded insults.Its good to know who to stay away from.

she was tweeting during school hours though. which means that regardless of what it was she tweeted she had to have been using her phone at school anyway. And I'm sure most schools don't even allow you to have your phone out during school hours.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:36am
Where I grew up it was for those that had dropped out and wanted to return, at risk students or those that had special needs. There was also an alt for trouble makers. Nobody wanted to go to Lowell middle school or School of Choice high school. If you knew somebody that went there then you knew they were not going to graduate.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:42am
Yeah back home we had the Phoenix School. And once someone went there, you never saw them again. But someone who had a learning disability just got sent to a different hall for all the learning development courses. Even in HS, the kids who were TRULY mentally challenged (i.e. birth defects, etc) were still on-site...just in a separate wing away from the "regular" classes.

You really had to act a fool to get sent away to the Phoenix School. But then again my HS also had a thing where you went straight to jail if you got caught fighting in school. :-/
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:45am
What?! Damn
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:50am
Yeah my HS didn't play, but we had some things happen that made it that way:

After a multi million dollar renovation to the entire school, someone burned down the Varsity gym - 2x.

After that, we got our own police department (as per the insurance requirements)

My freshman yr they caught one of the gym teachers & a dean/vice principal having sex in the 3rd floor mechanical room - just before graduation.

Sophomore yr there was a series of fights one month...spurred by our Principal saying during morning announcements that he heard there was to be a fight between "the freaks & the wiggers" and he was having none of that. After that any fight on school grounds = immediate suspension & going to jail for your parents to pick you up.

Dog sniffing drug tests for lockers & cars every semester...

But oddly enough my HS was one of the best in the state, International Baccalaureate program, tons of AP courses, over 10 foreign languages to choose from, suburban, strong athletic program with several kids going pro, etc. But with 3300 students, you know sh!t pops off from time to time. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123