Howard is offering the same program this year:
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA:
Participants will be selected based on their eligibility and merit of their application (GPA, letters of recommendation, and their demonstrated interest in the health professions). Participant requirements include:
• High School Students who will enter the 11th or 12th grade in the Fall of 2017.
• Student must be in a college preparatory curriculum in their respective High School.
• Students must have taken and passed two courses in high school English with a C or better.
• Students must have taken and passed biology or chemistry and a mathematics course with a C or better.
• Students must have a cumulative 3.00 Grade Point Average.
• Students who are underrepresented minorities and/or financially disadvantaged will be given priority.
• Preference will be given to students who reside in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia.
• A favorable interview with COE personnel is required for all competitive applicants with a complete application. http://healthsciences.howard.edu/education/colleges/pharmacy/center-excellence/components/summer-enrichment/high-school-academy