Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How YTbers Make Their Money, plus more drama talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How YTbers Make Their Money, plus more drama talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 4:25pm
Hauteshellbi - you better get them YouTube dineros mayne! LOL

I'm subbing to your channel....
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

ahhhh, been asking this question on here in every "youtube beauty person has another beef" thread ive seen. thanks for posting this.

lmao @ you caringLOL
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 5:44pm
Thank you my dear I'm gonna sub to you too
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 6:34pm
so someone like andreaschoice has made about how much?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:37pm
Id make a channel but I dont even post pics on my instagram smh
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:51pm
I been saying that I would start a yt channel since 2012. I don't think I have the time to fully invest in it though. 
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:07pm
no wonder these bishes stay shoppingLOL. They be like "im a college student" then they have a steve madden haul. Have you seen their closet tours and makeup tours??? I was thinking no normal person has that much sheit, but now i know that these chicks are making 6 figures. Michelle phan must have made at least 3 million. Looking at BeautybyJJ she's in the 6 figures too. No wonder she keeps buying crap.

The moral of the story that i learned is that you shouldnt look at people and think "why is it that we're in the same situation but she has more than me?" cause you never know what these people are doing on the side. I started thinking it was normal to buy stuff every week and have a massive closet.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:56am
but one has to constantly and continuously make videos to make money and some were making stupid ish videos just to keep their view count up....itsjudytime is vlogging ERRDAY ...i mean when they vacation..they VLOG....had babies...Vlogging....going to the mall...vlogging...doctor appointments...vlogging...

26,000 views =26.00 <<<< sorry i couldn't do it... i will stick to working overtime at my job...lol 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 2:57am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Ah that's true I think I have 200,000 views and I made $200 from YouTube interesting

If any of y'all feeling generous click on my video please and thanks lmao

your youtube channel? i will subscribe..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:07am
yup.  I remember when Judy started bloggin erryday I was like damn. What do you find to talk about different everyday? I mean...no shade but  I wonder if it get's to the point where she and Benji have to manufacture arguments n'sh*t just to keep the count up.  I know that Benji has a channel also.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic