Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How You Can't Afford Condoms But Got Weed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How You Can't Afford Condoms But Got Weed?
    Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 4:59am
So I'm on the phone with a homeboy at 5am and he gets a text from one of his friends asking my friend to loan him some condoms. My friend told me where his friend lived (not far from us) and its by a corner store. Come to find out his friend is too broke to afford any condoms, and was going to drive over to pick some up. Dude said he was in the house with one sneaker on waiting for a response to give him the green light. LOL

How can you afford weed and a car and cant afford condoms? Did you spend all your money on gas to get your weed? Wtf? LOL

Also, how do you "borrow" condoms? Did you plan on returning them? LOL

Im going to be dying laughing off this story for a month LOLCryLOL

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jun 08 2013 at 5:42am
Sponsored Links

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:07am
As if there aren't places he cant get free condoms anyway

smh

he bettah take his broke ass to the clinic and stack up

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Jun 08 2013 at 5:07am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:07am
a lot of guys wouldn't try so hard to get a condom so kudos for that.

some people live in their car so yeah, i can see having a car but not having any money at the moment to buy a condom.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:14am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

some people live in their car so yeah, i can see having a car but not having any money at the moment to buy a condom.
Dude has an apt 4 blocks away, he doesn't live in his car. He didn't even have NYC' condoms, which u can get almost anywhere for free. Lol.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:16am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

This^^, at least safe sex is in his vocabularyClap
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:18am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

So I'm on the phone with a homeboy at 5am and he gets a text from one of his friends asking my friend to loan him some condoms. My friend told me where his friend lived (not far from us) and its by a corner store. Come to find out his friend is too broke to afford any condoms, and was going to drive over to pick some up. Dude said he was in the house with one sneaker on waiting for a response to give him the green light. LOL

How you got a car and cant afford condoms? Did you spend all your money on gas? Wtf? LOL

gurl he probably did spend all his money on gas and bills, he probably is a student just trying to get it in, and safely I might add. We need more men like him, I rather him ask for a condom, then say " eff it I'm going raw"Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

As if there aren't places he cant get free condoms anyway

smh

he bettah take his broke ass to the clinic and stack up

Exactly what I was saying.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:26am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

How you got a car and cant afford condoms? Did you spend all your money on gas? Wtf? LOL

gurl he probably did spend all his money on gas and bills, he probably is a student just trying to get it in, and safely I might add. We need more men like him, I rather him ask for a condom, then say " eff it I'm going raw"Dead
this nicca ain't a student either, lmao. My friend even said he probably spend all his money on gas to go get his weed. Lmao. I need to edit my OP.

But u can't drive to the nearest clinic and stock up on free condoms with that gas though?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:30am
gurl I really tried LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 6:14am
did you change it from car to weed to make it seem worse?

i'm sensing a conspiracy here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style