Perfect Hair Collection

How would you respond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:51pm
how many decisions do you allow your kids to make B?
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

rofl @ your selective reading & comprehension skillsLOL  woo woo woo, it's ok.  I'm able to disagree & voice my opinion.  No need for namecalling. This angry tirade you threw in my direction is no use.   I am not angry, I was the one ok with the haircut DUH.  My parents babysit also.  My parents can do what they want with my kids when my kids are in their care
Me responding to you equates to me being angry? Ah, I see. In my opinion, your answer was over dramatic and made you look foolish, so I said it. That's not name calling bunny, use your reading comprehension skills.
What, you can't afford adequate child care? Why are you pawning your kids off on your parents? I mean, that's really the only reason your parents are babysitting them according to what you previously stated."If yall had adequate childcare and didn't pawn ya kids off on aunty or grandma"[sic].
What rolls in your family simply doesn't roll in everyone's family hence why some here would be mad at the grandparent for taking it upon herself to make that decision. End of story, the sooner you allow that to sink in, the sooner you'll stop being angry.
I actually beginning to think that might have been an undercover trolling post.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

as many as I see fit that will have them grow into responsible, purposeful, wise adults
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:01pm
Diva, mi munyeca !!LOL . tiene tiempo mama?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:01pm

the CHILD wanted it. It was HER decision.  Just like a mom makes a decision to chop up their baby instead of allowing the baby to grow & make that choice for themself.

mmm hhmm spare me your tunnel vision pov
If you child wants to have sex and do drugs you're going to let them? Same exact concept different situation.

Do you know what a parent is bunny? A parent is like a proxy. A parent makes the decisions for their kids until they are able to make it for themselves. Children are not capable of making most of the decisions in their lives.If they were, you wouldn't have to raise them.

When I was seven, I wanted to buy a pony and have it sleep in my room. My parents, being the good parents they were, decided against such a thing.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:02pm

as many as I see fit that will have them grow into responsible, purposeful, wise adults

good answer.  how does circumcision fall into that?  i can see the hair cutting falling into the three categories you named.  

actually-- i might be less upset if the child cut her hair herself bc she is taking autonomy into her own hands. my point still remains that the child is being taught a bad lesson by grandma acquiescing. and she is learning how to circumvent her parent's authority.

the mother might have had her reasons outside of vanity for grooming her child in a specific manner. just like with clothing or anything else.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 13 2012 at 3:13pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:03pm

Why are you making decisions for your child?It's their life, you shouldn't be deciding anything for them. Oh the hypocrisy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Diva, mi munyeca !!LOL . tiene tiempo mama?
Si mi amor Send me a pmLOL

Edited by ImThatDiva - Nov 13 2012 at 3:04pm
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:04pm
cutting 8inches of hair...

they probably wouldn't see me for Thanksgiving next week. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:10pm

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Circumcisions are reversible. Check your facts. There's a procedure to do so FYI.
yeah after surgery, much pain, anguish & thousands of dollars later.  sure worth the hasselSleepy
My so's cousin wasn't circumcised. He was mad at his parents for not doing it because now he had to do it as an adult. Most men don't care.
It's a flip of the coin bunny. There are plenty of men who get cut when their older, are you(s) going to blame their parents in that situation to for not being able to detect that their son would want it? Now that they're older they'll remember the pain and anguish that they'll have to go through. God forbid they get a morning erection post-op after they've spent those thousands of dollars.There are more men getting cut for aesthetics that man adding the sleeve.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>