Angkor Cambodian Hair

How would you respond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

well tough sh*t!! If yall had adequate childcare and didn't pawn ya kids off on aunty or grandma, these issues would not arise.  the daycare is payed to treat your child a certain way.  family doesn't have to follow your rules.  if granny wants to shave her head, give whoopings, let her eat candy, run naked in the rain while saying the alphabet backwards, then so be it!!

don't have kids you can't afford to raise or bury

What does this have to do with anything?

Many grandparents ask if their grandchildren can come stay for the weekend, it has nothing to do with daycare  for all we know Confused
you relinquish all rights when you CHOOSE to let them visit family.  There are no contracts to sign or rules to follow imo.  If you don't like it, keep them home or have granny come visit you.

Relinquish all rights? What? No you don't. Since when does trusting that your parents will respect your authority as a parent equate to relinquishing all your rights?
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

little girl got an afro now ?

No not when str8 it brushes the top of her shoulders now , it was almost hitting the middle of her back before the cut.

Also she wasn't using her mom as a sitter it was just a weekend visit to spend time with her gma...lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:46am
mzmee & BB I luv yall both very much but I'll just be saying the same thing I already said.  Idk how ppl can be upset at a haircut, yet be nonchalant at mutilation. Why should the granny respect your rights, wants, wishes as mom when nobody respects the rights, wants, or wishes of the child??  At least the hair will grow back, did not hurt, bleed, or isn't a lifelong irreversible decision.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:46am
Hair cutting isn't that big of a deal.
The kid probably hated that the mom spent so much time, and fussed over her hair so much.

And the grandma saw how sad the kid was, and cut it.
I can see being angry for a little. But after like 2 weeks, itd be fine.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:28pm
IA that the grandmother overstepped her boundaries on the whole haircutting thing.  What really sounds crazy is that this has become a facebook drama?  You gotta be kidding meLOL

I'd be mad for a day or two...maybe a week at most.  But after that, there's no sense in holding grudges about it.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:17pm
That's really messed up especially if the mother does invest time in doing her daughter's hair. 8 inches is too much. I would be so angry, but my mom knows how I am about hair to not even dare cut it. If it is the gma on the father's side, then she would have to be placed on supervised visits of my child until the child is old enough to know what is going on smh.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

People overstepping parents decisions about their children (when their welfare isn't in jeopardy) is the most irritating thing!

THIS!! I wanted to make a thread about an incident with my fam. It got real ugly....
you can still make the thread. Big smile
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:29pm
i never knew that when my nieces or nephews spend time with me, i should disregard how they are being raised and their parents desires.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i never knew that when my nieces or nephews spend time with me, i should disregard how they are being raised and their parents desires.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

IA that the grandmother overstepped her boundaries on the whole haircutting thing.  What really sounds crazy is that this has become a facebook drama?  You gotta be kidding meLOL

I'd be mad for a day or two...maybe a week at most.  But after that, there's no sense in holding grudges about it.

lol yeah it started with a stat that said "Omg my mom cut _____ hair like really wtf" then it just went from there...calmed down then when she found out how much  she went on a rant again about being disrespected and her mom jumped in then other sibs when and gave their pov then like on here folks showed up and was like *watching*LOL

Im waiting for her to post pics... because the girl hair was beautiful....she was just a tomboy...I sorta kinda think that was one of the few ways her mom felt made her "girly" if yanno what i mean.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic