Perfect Hair Collection

How would you respond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She is .... but i dont know if she realizes that shes still gonna have to get her hair done. 
DeadLOL
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:25am

Children will be "happy" if you let them eat candy all day and hand-paint the walls. If it was so important that the girl's hair be cut, then the grandmother could have waited to ask her daughter or to let her daughter supervise.

There are times to step in and blow the whistle as a grandparent, but this was not one of those times. Gma was wrong.

ETA: I'd feel differently if the child had lice or her hair was starting to loc though.

Edited by BeatriceBean - Nov 13 2012 at 8:28am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:28am
little girl got an afro now ?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:30am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make

This
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:37am
grandma was out of line.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:41am
that is the mothers choice what to do with the daughters hair, not the grandmother ...

id be mad too
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:44am
WELLLLLLL.........

If the kid is happy & not hurt in the process then fine by me.  I also don't like it when my kids ask mommy for things I feel I should get them OR I feel they shouldn't have.  But mom is mommy & she loves her grandbabies to pieces.  so its meh

Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afrocentchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make

this. grandparents have to know their boundaries as well. while i am sure as a grandma she just wanted to make her grandbaby happy...she was infringing on her daughters authority and is showing the grandchild that you can run to grandma when you do not get what you want.
that
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:55am

Not a big deal would be made.

My mother has a huge input on my nephew's life.
ANd when he stays for a week or two My mom makes it known that she will not be policed bc she wouldnt do him harm because shes his grandmother.

no one complains we know the deal.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:02am
I would be angry, it is not her place to tell her what to do with her childs hair as long as it is neat. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>