FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would you respond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:14pm
I'd be mad that I wasnt consulted and on top of that if I'm the one that has to maintain said haircut lawd we fightin'
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:16pm
People overstepping parents decisions about their children (when their welfare isn't in jeopardy) is the most irritating thing!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:16pm
I mean what can be done? The hairs already cut. I don't really know how I would act in the situation but whether I was mad or not, I would have to make it abundantly clear that her father and I are the primary decision makers when it comes to my daughters well being and appearance. 

All drastic changes, medical care to be had etc... must be cleared with me us first. DUH!! Mama was out of line and crazy as hell but there is no use crying over cut hair LOL especially if the child is not negatively affected by the change
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:16pm
I really can't say. My mom would never do that. She's a hair snob. That can't have been g-ma's first sign of crazy, though, and what little girl doesn't want long hair?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make

this. grandparents have to know their boundaries as well. while i am sure as a grandma she just wanted to make her grandbaby happy...she was infringing on her daughters authority and is showing the grandchild that you can run to grandma when you do not get what you want.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:18pm
and this is why i really dont trust ppl with my kids.. doin stuff without my permission...i dont care if its just hair. i didnt say you could cut it. and most kids i know dont like getting their hair combed anyways. ...(the lady on youtube...smh) my mother n law learned the hard way...i dont care if you want to buy them a sucker you ask me first.Angry

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:21pm
Her mom is overstepping boundries like a mutha fvka! She doesnt think she did anything wrong? Whats next? My child would not be going over there anymore without me because thats some bull. The rules in my house are very different from the rules we grew up with, my mom understands this and respects me as a woman and a parent. Therfore we don't have these type of situations popping up.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:26pm
IA with the others who said grandma overstepped her grand-mama boundaries.

At least the little girl is happy? That's all I got.Smile

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:30pm
She is .... but i dont know if she realizes that shes still gonna have to get her hair done. 
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make

this. grandparents have to know their boundaries as well. while i am sure as a grandma she just wanted to make her grandbaby happy...she was infringing on her daughters authority and is showing the grandchild that you can run to grandma when you do not get what you want.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic