FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would you respond?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

well tough sh*t!! If yall had adequate childcare and didn't pawn ya kids off on aunty or grandma, these issues would not arise.  the daycare is payed to treat your child a certain way.  family doesn't have to follow your rules.  if granny wants to shave her head, give whoopings, let her eat candy, run naked in the rain while saying the alphabet backwards, then so be it!!

don't have kids you can't afford to raise or bury
Your doing the absolute most and look like a fool. Why are nyou so angry about how people would feel if they were in a similar situation Nothing in this here thread said you were wrong if you didn't feel that way. More people in here feel differently that you do so tough titties...

I don't know about your family, frankly i don't care, but in MY family, the grandparents babysit. When my sisters and I were young, my grandmothers were super offended when my parents sent my older sisters to daycare. Daycare, in my family, is only an option if the grandparents or other family can't watch the kids. My sister's mother-in-law and my father tell her all the time that they'll rotate days to babysit as it will be their pleasure to do so.

Moral of the story: People have different opinions. No use in popping blood vessels because people don't agree.

eta: Letting your parents babysit doesn't mean you are relinquish your rights to them. What kind of ass-backwards logic is that? Do you even know what it means to relinquish your parental rights?
Babysitting is watching someone's child for a period of time.
I mean damn, with your mode of thinking here, grandma and grandpa could bring little Lucus to get a tattoo and it's aok because 'you've relinquished your rights' because you asked them to babysit. FOHSleepy

Edited by ImThatDiva - Nov 13 2012 at 2:33pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:29pm
and no bunny, a PARENT choosing to circumcise THEIR son is different than someone who is NOT the child's parent or primary guardian deciding to do so.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:33pm
I would be pissed.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:34pm

well tough sh*t!! If yall had adequate childcare and didn't pawn ya kids off on aunty or grandma, these issues would not arise.  the daycare is payed to treat your child a certain way.  family doesn't have to follow your rules.  if granny wants to shave her head, give whoopings, let her eat candy, run naked in the rain while saying the alphabet backwards, then so be it!!

[/QUOTE

Bit dramatic..

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 13 2012 at 2:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:40pm

mzmee & BB I luv yall both very much but I'll just be saying the same thing I already said.  Idk how ppl can be upset at a haircut, yet be nonchalant at mutilation. Why should the granny respect your rights, wants, wishes as mom when nobody respects the rights, wants, or wishes of the child??  At least the hair will grow back, did not hurt, bleed, or isn't a lifelong irreversible decision.

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make
  If the grandmother wants to make the decisions for the baby, then she needs to lay down and and make another kid or she needs to adopt. GRANDparent=/=PARENT
The grandmother made a decision for a child that is not hers. What the parents decide to do with THEIR child is their choice.That's really all that needs to be comprehended here. Our going hard in the paint for two unrelated situations.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:41pm

Your doing the absolute most and look like a fool. Why are nyou so angry about how people would feel if they were in a similar situation Nothing in this here thread said you were wrong if you didn't feel that way. More people in here feel differently that you do so tough titties...

I don't know about your family, frankly i don't care, but in MY family, the grandparents babysit. When my sisters and I were young, my grandmothers were super offended when my parents sent my older sisters to daycare. Daycare, in my family, is only an option if the grandparents or other family can't watch the kids. My sister's mother-in-law and my father tell her all the time that they'll rotate days to babysit as it will be their pleasure to do so.

Moral of the story: People have different opinions. No use in popping blood vessels because people don't agree.

rofl @ your selective reading & comprehension skillsLOL  woo woo woo, it's ok.  I'm able to disagree & voice my opinion.  No need for namecalling. This angry tirade you threw in my direction is no use.   I am not angry, I was the one ok with the haircut DUH.  My parents babysit also.  My parents can do what they want with my kids when my kids are in their care
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:43pm
Circumcisions are reversible. Check your facts. There's a procedure to do so FYI.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:46pm

mzmee & BB I luv yall both very much but I'll just be saying the same thing I already said.  Idk how ppl can be upset at a haircut, yet be nonchalant at mutilation. Why should the granny respect your rights, wants, wishes as mom when nobody respects the rights, wants, or wishes of the child??  At least the hair will grow back, did not hurt, bleed, or isn't a lifelong irreversible decision.

and it's not about the hair, it's about her making a decision that wasn't hers to make
  If the grandmother wants to make the decisions for the baby, then she needs to lay down and and make another kid or she needs to adopt. GRANDparent=/=PARENT
The grandmother made a decision for a child that is not hers. What the parents decide to do with THEIR child is their choice.That's really all that needs to be comprehended here. Our going hard in the paint for two unrelated situations.
the CHILD wanted it. It was HER decision.  Just like a mom makes a decision to chop up their baby instead of allowing the baby to grow & make that choice for themself.

mmm hhmm spare me your tunnel vision pov
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:47pm
What? I'd be mad! But then again children don't need all that hair, it gets in the way especially if she's a tomboy.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:48pm

Circumcisions are reversible. Check your facts. There's a procedure to do so FYI.
yeah after surgery, much pain, anguish & thousands of dollars later.  sure worth the hasselSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>