BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How would you handle this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think the OP and her husband are in the military so that maybe why the baby is with the grandma so long
Ahhh see now that's entirely something different.
The military doesn't allow someone to be on permanent leave or something like that if they have a child? Like do they have special provision for parents?
Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:22am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think the OP and her husband are in the military so that maybe why the baby is with the grandma so long
this
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:26am
Yea it is haaaaard having a child with both parents are in the military...and since bby is 10 driving hours we have to request leave and all that.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:29am
I had to send him with my mom last year cuz bby kept getting sick. Got pneumonia twice and had theflu once. Both our supervision said we were taking too much time off...since he can't go to daycare while sick. Waaaay too much drama w these ppl.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:52am
Is there any possible way you and your husband can move closer to your mother so the three of you can help care for your child? If you MIL doesn't have time or doesn't want to help out then you have to just deal with it. She is done raising her children. It is great as a parent when you get help and have tons of support but nobody owes you the help.

As a couple the two of you should be able to find a situation to your problem. If you can't both move then maybe one can go ahead while the other stays behind. It is not ideal but it is a temp fix. You have to tell your husband, he is your partner. I would not put in as if his mother should be helping but that your mother is stressed out right now.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Go pick up YOUR child cause its inconveniencing YOUR mom.

pretty much

just noted military etc..

tough one

can you not extended leave of absence or something?

good luck ..

i do think its unfair to expect someone to help in with your child at the end of the day.

your mom is/was being kind enough, but you really shouldnt be expecting yoru MIL to step in.

and since you know she is reluctant already, is this the person you want to watch your child?

Edited by afrokock - Feb 01 2013 at 7:08am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:48am
i thought you had 2 kids bebe?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

my side is actually stepping up.

i was with you till i got to this part.  originally i thought this was something maybe the grandparents requested and that his mom was pulling a reverse reverse.  but that part made me think you asked them and not the other way around...

bottom line, i'd have to go get my baby...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 01 2013 at 8:55am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:02am

hmmm....just read this page and i see that both parents are in the military.

i am really not a fan of this arrangement...that is...2 parents in the military, especially with mos's that require regular tdy...having small children without a SOLID support structure...
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:02am
All kinds of shade up in this thread. Those who live in glass houses.. Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style