BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would you handle this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:43pm
3 months is a long ass time...Plus your mom is going to school too? smh I know your mom is stressed as hell.

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:54pm
Creole, I love how your family is so eager to help out with your little girl! Heart
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Creole, I love how your family is so eager to help out with your little girl! Heart

Me too lol. They told me if I have more that they might not b as eager in so many words lol.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:00pm
i think it works best when the grandparents might be retired and wanna have fun w/a baby. but if they're working or trying to go to school...it is tough to go to school and be a parent...anyone can attest to that
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

3 months is a long ass time...Plus your mom is going to school too? smh I know your mom is stressed as hell.

Yup. Pretty much made her a single mom with a toddler ...when the kid has two parents else where. I dont get the set up but okay..... I agree with Epitome if the grandparents were retired and living it up I would understand but the fact that the child being there is making it harder for her is more reason for you to come and get your child.  I dont get being mad at the other grandma either..she doesnt have to be on duty for 3 months either....What have yall been doing while the babies been with the grandfolks?.... do yall go and see him or get him for weekends?....
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:29pm
Never keep secrets from your husband.  Let him handle his family but don't keep secrets. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

Man that would kind of hurt my feelings. I don't know a grandparent who doesn't luuuub the granbabies. I think you should go and get your son and don't bother with the mil spending time with your bby boy. Let whoever wants to be involved be involved on their own accord. 

Don't do that. MIL will leash her fury on you. You don't want to be against your husband's mommy, regardless of her being in his life or not, it is his mom.

What your mother needs to do or you is, next time you speak to you MIL to arrange a day/time for her to be with the baby, you or your mom just need to say "So what time are you coming to pick him up/drop him off?"

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 31 2013 at 10:04pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:43pm
How old are you two? This situation sounds like that of teen parents imo and no offense. You sound like you and your husband had a child when you weren't ready to do so. I mean, you both decided to bring the baby into the world. In reality you are inconveniencing your parents(his and yours) while you two are handling your business. Part of being a parent is making things work in conjunction with raising your child.

I don't blame you MIL and can't really figure out what she's done wrong here. That's her GRANDson, not her son. She has her own life. As does your mother who you've now burdened with the task of raising your 1 year old baby for 3 months. Did she specifically say that she'd split the time with your mother? 

I think you two should go and get YOUR child and figure things out.
I don't know, I'm not a mother. I just couldn't picture being away from my child-baby for a whole 3 months. You're making the decision to better your lives and that's great. However, your a parent and your child is your responsibility no matter how hard things are. You have to figure out how to make it work when it does get hard because you really can't go drop off your child or future children every time you guys need to figure things out.
Anyhow, I wish you guys the best of luck.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

That + studying and doing homework and keeping a household and if she's lucky, seeing her friends and other family and then raising a baby albeit it's only for two more months but still...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:49pm
I think the OP and her husband are in the military so that maybe why the baby is with the grandma so long
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic