Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How would you feel?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How would you feel?
    Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:25am
My sister asked to come for Spring break. I said OK. I talked to my mom and said it would be better for her to come on the weekend that way I'm off and we can actually spend some time together, rather than her being here all day, all week by herself. My mom told me she isn't driving 2 hours for a weekend. I was like errrrm, O....K.....?

It's my house but I feel like my mom is the one setting the terms for her to stay. Honestly, I did not like that. It made me feel like I'm a kid and I'm being controlled.
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:35am
Wait so you're saying your sister can only stay for the weekend?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:39am
why did u need to ask your mom about it?

eta:  your mom would have to drive 2 hours total or 2 hours each way?...and why would your mom have to drive?  Sis can catch The Hound if she need to.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 21 2014 at 7:41am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:47am
My mom used to do that lol. I don't know what to say about mom but let sissy stay a few extra days. Tell mom to bring groceries and let her chill and watch Maury while you're at work and when you get home do something with her. Play UNO, talk about boys, polish her toes anything to spend a little time it won't be so bad.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:49am
Misunderstood

Edited by afrokock - Mar 21 2014 at 7:52am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:52am
Also, your mom being there with your sister probably knows how excited she is to spend the WEEK with you and she doesn't want you to disappoint your sister. Maybe?
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:00am
She's going to stay for the week. I had to ask my mom because I had to make sure it was okay for her to come. It's 2 hours each way.

LOL @ watch Maury. I know she's very excited to stay.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:02am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

She's going to stay for the week. I had to ask my mom because I had to make sure it was okay for her to come. It's 2 hours each way.

LOL @ watch Maury. I know she's very excited to stay.
When my mom used to take us to visit my sisters for springbreak she didn't just drop us off she stayed the night. I'm sure sissy is beside herself with excitement.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 9:03am
Hmmm...but it's your house.  I take it mom is living with you?  I understand you wanting to let her know.  I guess she might feel that she will have to entertain her while you are at work.  I guess ma dukes ain't in the mood for company.LOL  *shrugs*  Meh.  You shouldn't feel no type of way about it.  She told u what it was gone be since you came to her (i'm sure out of respect) to ask her if your sister could stay.  You essentially put yourself in the position to be "told".  I swear i'm not coming for you.  It's just the way I see it.

2 hours each way?  Being a Cali kid...that's not a bad drive to me. I'm used to driving from LA to The Inland Empire...Pomona and Rialto n'sh*t. LOL *shrugs again* 

ahhh.. well.  I'm sure your mom didn't mean anything.  She's feeling some type of way now but she will prolly enjoy the baby once she shows up.  Is there some reason she can't catch the bus?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 9:24am
to your sister it won't matter if you're not around--she's in a different place and will be soooo excited.
this thread reminds me i need to have my little sisters over
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic