Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How would you feel if you heard your s/o refer to
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How would you feel if you heard your s/o refer to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I would be so offended and I would bring it up with him later when we're alone.

Any rude terms, I do not want to be referred as.

I would bring it up right then and there. He did this in front of others I guess to make himself look good, so right then and their, in front of the same audience, I would let him have it. Put that ego right where he shot it up from. Don't make yourself look good my putting me down. NOPE!
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:55am
Well....What kind of tone was it? Was it said with affection or anger? LOL
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Well....What kind of tone was it? Was it said with affection or anger? LOL

He was telling me something about school and how he got into it with his peoples and he left his clothes so "I tole you these ain't my clothes, these my hoe clothes, man!"  with all the I'm-such-a-thug, high stepping, arm swinging histrionics. The woman he's messing with is literally twice his age as well. Like I said, ghetto. Sleepy But it was kinda my fault because I kept clowning him, though. Poor thing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:03am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I would bring it up right then and there. He did this in front of others I guess to make himself look good, so right then and their, in front of the same audience, I would let him have it. Put that ego right where he shot it up from. Don't make yourself look good my putting me down. NOPE!

I would have probably played it off like I didn't hear it then went off on him later or been like, "What you said?" jokingly but try to act like it's not a big deal and that's just how we talk. I wouldn't want to give anyone a story to tell.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:14am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I would have probably played it off like I didn't hear it then went off on him later or been like, "What you said?" jokingly but try to act like it's not a big deal and that's just how we talk. I wouldn't want to give anyone a story to tell.

I guess that's another way to handle it. It will depend on what time of the month it is for me tho.LOL
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:17am
he doesn't use the word...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:17am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

he doesn't use the word...

LOLLOLLOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:19am
i dont know any better and i wasnt raised right, can i refer to my lady as my b!tch in any context when speaking to my friends ? like aye yo, thats my bish ? not that i would ever do such a thing, i aint trying to get cut out here 3 times.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:21am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i dont know any better and i wasnt raised right, can i refer to my lady as my b!tch in any context when speaking to my friends ? like aye yo, thats my bish ? not that i would ever do such a thing, i aint trying to get cut out here 3 times.

Just look over your shoulder and make sure she's nowhere around. 
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:01am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

you as his hoe?

(No, this didn't happen to me).

What would you do? Basically I was making fun of this guy's pink mismatched socks and he was telling me some story about how he lost all his clothes or something and those were his hoe's clothes. He didn't know his s/o had walked up behind him. He tried to play it off. I know she heard it too but she tried to play it off like she didn't hear it or it wasn't a big deal. 

Would you confront him or what?

I would be hurt and embarrassed and I would never be able to sleep with him again.
Husband has never called me out of my name so that would wound my soul.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic