Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How will you feel if Sasha or Malia Obama marry Wh
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How will you feel if Sasha or Malia Obama marry Wh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:42am
ummm...nvrmindStern Smile

.Smile

Edited by babycakebabe - Jun 05 2013 at 2:47am
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:52am
I don't mean totatlly forgotten about but they won't be making mainstream headlines everyday.

I can see it. Unless your into politics 10,15 years after his administration we'll (the country as a whole) will be looking back just to see if he's policies are to blame for anything.

This country already has a short attention span and is getting even smaller/shorter
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:54am
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

dont care
Exactly, doesn't effect my life
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:55am
Yea the clintons daughter wedding got some press but not as big as most celebrities. If she/they are mentioned it's more like a bilp to me. Then again hilary is current, since she just stopped.

Regan gets mententio.ed because he is the shining star of the republican party. What he did for rich whites will never be matched and is looking like it will never be undone
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i think it would be better if you left out the racist vile lineage...whos gonna admit to willingly marrying into a racist family. lol

right LOL

that's a whole separate thread if they do. a 50 pager at least

Wasn't there a thread about that tho? The one with the Steve Harvey strawberry letter.

Aside from that crazy chick I agree, no one would willingly say "give me the rich racist over the poor 'heart of gold' black man.Confused

But all kidding aside, SEC IMO is more important than what you look like. People need to have common goals & foundation to be a good match. Matching skin tones (or the lack thereof) doesn't guarantee that.
augiemoment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote augiemoment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:06am
i was here
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:07am
Do not care, their father signed that Monsato Bill, so they are not worth anything in the black gene pool.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:46am
ses/c=?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i think it would be better if you left out the racist vile lineage...whos gonna admit to willingly marrying into a racist family. lol

right LOL

that's a whole separate thread if they do. a 50 pager at least

Wasn't there a thread about that tho? The one with the Steve Harvey strawberry letter.

Aside from that crazy chick I agree, no one would willingly say "give me the rich racist over the poor 'heart of gold' black man.Confused

But all kidding aside, SEC IMO is more important than what you look like. People need to have common goals & foundation to be a good match. Matching skin tones (or the lack thereof) doesn't guarantee that.

Yeah I believe SES will be an important factor but I find it scary that you reduce race to " what you look like" and " matching skin tones" .

That's not all it is and from you saying that all of your posts on IR relationships just made a lot more sense.
Ridiculous

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 11:07am

we have had SES threads

I don't think black people think about it that much tbh

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 05 2013 at 11:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>