Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How White People Got So Rich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:37pm

i don't think i saw where this article even addressed the 14th amendment (of course, the scope of which was intended to address the equal rights of newly freed slaves) and how it was systematically hijacked by corporations (terrorists) aided and abetted by the federal govt...Stern Smile

eta: to create fake corp personhood...Dead

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 11 2014 at 10:40pm
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 1:18am
Most of this I already knew, but to read it makes me both sad and angry. The Chinese & Koreans are in on it too. They make it almost impossible for blacks to get in on owning or even getting supplies for beauty supply stores. Middle Eastern, Pakistani, & Indians get there wealth from owning businesses right in the hood. Everyone is involved in kicking us while were down....totally fucced up Sleepy

Edited by Az~Maverick - Mar 12 2014 at 1:42am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 2:23am
If you guys can, please read the book Black Labor, White Wealth by Claud Anderson Thumbs Up

He actually offers solutions to our economic problem

Edited by Alias_Avi - Mar 12 2014 at 2:33am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 6:34am
Yeah, it was never no hardwork pays off, if you don't own nothing, no land, no resources, no minerals, and etc than no amount of hardwork can ever get you access to real wealth that would set up your descendants and your people to higher paying jobs except for the few who they DO accept. That's the sad reality of it all. Blacks were really here to be enslaved via coporations, politicians, and the big prison industry. It's a very sad state because really of the color of your skin and now when we don't have any room for them they will give us the native american treatment and wipe us out. They really aren't our friend in any form or fashion. People can be easily swayed like Hitler easily swayed the germans when he was really austrian to wipe out the jews.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

If you guys can, please read the book Black Labor, White Wealth by Claud Anderson Thumbs Up

i don't feel like googling.  can you touch briefly on a few of the solutions he offers?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:16am

Thank you! I just ordered that joint off Amazon, $10.49 shipped for a used copyWink
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:55am
Ive always wondered about those jewish people and how it seemed they had unlimited source of money throughout generations. Bitches.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i don't feel like googling.  can you touch briefly on a few of the solutions he offers?

I googledEmbarrassed.  Something he calls PowerNomics.  The book was written in 1994.  I'm wondering if these ideas have been put in place in specific areas.  Maybe I'll watch this later. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 12 2014 at 9:59am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:59am
I am going to read this..let me warm my coffee!!! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 10:03am
thanks kfoxx!!!  definately gonna set aside some time today to watch that video!Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic