Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'How we met' Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

do you start counting your relationship from the day you met or when you made it official?

official
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

do you start counting your relationship from the day you met or when you made it official?

1st date/1st night spent together (they're the same). We actually celebrate that day in a bigger way than our wedding anniversary because to us that's the day our life together began.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I saw him on my block one day and I was like "LAWD he's fione" lol. But I figured he was married, I wasn't his type, he just got out of jail, and such...

Everytime I see him I would get super nervous and walk on the opposite of the streetStern Smile

I used to stare at him from outside my window and wonder why he was outside, sitting on the steps and ain't talking to nobody...

One day on my way to work I see him outside and I walk past and he finally spoke. But then I never saw him againDisapprove

4 months later, I was on my way to school and I saw him again and he said *coconut accent* "Woman where have you been hiding, I've been tinkin bout you for 4 months?
I used to wait outside by the steps for you, but you never came out. And then everytime I see you you would walk on the other side of the street"LOLDead

The following week we started riding the train together to go to work and we've been inseparable since...

cute story!!!!!!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

forever alone?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:00pm
We have a mutual friend that over my house because I just moved to the area. He handed me his phone to talk him while he used the bathroom. 

We've been long distance for while. 

He's moving here in 24 days to be with me. I get so emotional when I think about the fact he leaving behind his friends, family, his network..basically everything to give our relationship a real shot.  
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:18am
I was clerking for a judge, and he was in the court fighting a ticket. He said, "You don't look like someone on trial. Why are you here?" I rolled my eyes and said, "I work here." Then he said, "I'm sorry. I was just trying to make conversation." So we talked, and he asked me out. He took me to dinner that night, and we've been together ever since.

Edited by Limalady - Jun 04 2013 at 7:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System