BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

'How we met' Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:02am
We met at a bar. I was drunk (as I normally was at the time) and he told me to slow down. He told the bartender to stop giving me drinks and to call me a cab. The bartender told him to fvck off and gave me another drink. Took a swig then tried to fight my future husband.

It's not a good story.

ETA: I started seeing him all the time after that, and each time he had some old man lecture for me.

Edited by BeatriceBean - Jun 02 2013 at 8:10am
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

It's probably not that special or anything, but I always think it's so romantic how they fell in love thru letters and over the phone and pictures.

my nephew (he's about the same age as me and my sis)  knew the guy from his church and thought he'd be good for my sis. My sis was living in NC and the guy and nephew were in DC. Sis was introduced to the guy  over the phone and they began writing letters back n forth and exchanged pictures. Letter writing continued for 8 months or so. He proposed in a letter and she said yes.  She made a trip to DC to meet him and accept the ring. They had a huge lavish wedding a year later and just celebrated their 25th anniversary this weekend.

How beautiful!!!!!
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 8:12am
He worked at an art gallery with my friend.  They needed help serving wine at an art opening and I was a broke grad student who figured I could get some free wine and crackers and cheese. He asked me out and I turned him down for about a year ( I wasn't trying to join team swirl), I agreed to one date and lo and behold....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:14am
i took one of my exes from under her boyfriend's nose

she was living with her bf and shared a flat with my best friend

their families knew each other,

first day i met her she walked into the kitchen and the prettiest face and most perfect lips with big eyes stared back at me, i thought damn she's cute

she couldnt cook for sh*t so i finished making her meal for her and it became her running joke. told her i wasnt going to ask for her number coz id be back to see her and the rest was history

her boyfriend never knew what hit him, by the time he figured it out it was too late.

i mean, me and my bestie were asses though jeez, one saturday i went to pick her up with my bestie and we left her bf in the flat punching walls,

i never gave not even half a , swooped that girl off her feet right in front of with a coke and a colgate smile.

he was an ass and i thought she could do better

she did

Edited by afrokock - Jun 02 2013 at 9:15am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:33am
We are in the same class. He kept annoying me for a full semester until I said yes. j/k lol But we were always together and people kept referring to me as "so and so's" girlfriend before we started dating.

I seriously did not think we would date especially since another girl in our class liked him and I thought they were going to go out eventually. Needless to say that girl hates my ass even though I did nothing wrong since he pursued me but whatever.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

We met at a bar. I was drunk (as I normally was at the time) and he told me to slow down. He told the bartender to stop giving me drinks and to call me a cab. The bartender told him to fvck off and gave me another drink. Took a swig then tried to fight my future husband.

It's not a good story.

ETA: I started seeing him all the time after that, and each time he had some old man lecture for me.

call me crazy, but Heart
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 3:59pm
Wal-mart @ 1 a.m.
His cousin tried to holla at my mama AND my sister
I guess he got stuck with me Embarrassed  I only went on a date with him because I was in a new city and bored out of my mind but I'm glad I did it.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 4:01pm
Kinda trifling, but oh well. ..

I was in a long distance relationship with another guy and we were having problems. I decided to go out with my girls to clear my mind and got wasted. I spotted my current boyfriend and even tho he wasn't my type, we kept eyeing each other all night.

He finally approached and asked for my number, and my drunk ass gave it to him. When he called the next day, I told him not to call anymore cuz I had a boyfriend. He did the whole "we can just be friends" thing. We talked a little but I felt guilty, so I ended the convo and called my then boyfriend.

We got into yet another argument, so outta anger I agreed to hang out with the club cutie. We met at the lake and had amazing chemistry and convo. I knew I liked him, but I was TRYING to be faithful for once in my life. For months, I still kept sneaking and hanging out with him tho. I would tell Mr. Long Distance I was with my girls, but really go chill with club cutie. We would literally just talk, watch movies, and vibe. No funny biz...

Then I slipped and we did sleep together. I felt guilty so I started avoiding him. I wouldn't answer his calls or textsand had my roommates tell him I was never home when he popped up. He finally ended up leaving me a voicemail saying he was sick of my games and back and forth, and to "go be with that ni g g a".

When me and Mr. Long Distance broke up a few weeks later, I reached out but he NEVER returned my calls or texts. I figured he got tired of my back and forth and moved on with his life.

Last March, I'm in that same club and I see him. I was scared to say something but he came over. Turns out he moved back to his home state and had literally just moved back where we live that day.

His first day back after 2 years of being gone, and we literally run into each other the same night. Neither of us even wanted to go out that might, but friends dragged us out.

We decided it had to be fate and have been attached at the hip ever since.

I'm breaking up with him this week tho .

Edited by ShadyLady - Jun 02 2013 at 4:02pm
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 4:07pm
During my clinical hours as a CNA, he was my preceptor for a day. I was having major problems with my my on/off boyfriend at the time. Anyway, he was really sweet and nice, but it was like we started off as friends. When my boyfriend and I broke it off again, I decided to go out with this guy to the movies and dinner and we just clicked. We would be on the phone for hours. Then, a week later, I went over to his house for basically a booty call ( I have never done that before Embarrassed. He didn't even want me to come, saying he was concerned about my car that was having problems) He swept me off my feet and we've been together for almost 3 years now, my longest and most stable relationship ever. 

They say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 4:10pm
Some of y'all are some triflin' ass O's.Ermm

But I really like how it worked out for everyone.Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair