Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Motherhood
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How was it being pregnant? Whats ur experience..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How was it being pregnant? Whats ur experience..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:42am
I've been pregnant 5 times.  The first 3 ended in miscarriage.  With the 4th, my son, I couldn't enjoy being pregnant because I had so many problems and was told what seemed like every other week that I was going to miscarry and then that I wasn't.  I went into premature labor at 31 weeks and was on bed rest until I hit 36 weeks because of a drop in my amniotic fluid, they decided to induce labor.  He ended up being born via c section.  With this pregnancy, i'm a bit more relaxed, but i haven't any problems.  but, im still slightly on edge.  
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:32am
pregnancy for me was easy. no symptoms. it was just hard for me to remember to keep eating...or else i got dizzy and wanted to faint. other than that. i loved it. use to lay in the room and tell the baby stories. laugh and to him and her and talk about our crazy family.  lol i would love to be pregnant again.
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:37am
i dont know if people even read this thread anymore lolLOL.  I'm 5 weeks pregnant, had my first doc appt yesterday and saw the little blob thats gonna be my baby.  i think that may have been the first time i felt truly happy.  my feeling about having this baby were so mixed, but it all went away yesterday.  i'm gonna be 31 in a few months and i'm ready!  only symptom i'm having so far is large sensitive nipples, and i hate it b/c my breasts are small! oh i'm also having cramps but no spotting so the doc isn't worried.  i'm just praying i don't have to deal with the morning sickness or have any complications.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 12:00pm
Congrats! Babycenter is way more active but also kinda catty. Good luck with everything. It was smooth sailing for me until the 5th month and that is when I had major morning sickness. The last month was just boring waiting, then I was over due by 8 days.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic