FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to tell if a guy just wants sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 7:20pm
also if he genuinely wants to b with her n not rush into sex, her fondling may just turn him off then he'll change his mind about wanting to b with her
Sponsored Links

Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 2:21am
Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

Cosign with bebe.
If you initiate most of your contact.
If you only see or hear from him late at night.
If he's drunk when he makes contact.
If he tells you that making drunk calls or visits isn't something he usually does, he's lying.
If he tries to initiate sex, making out, heavy petting within the first few weeks, especially within the first 1-2 weeks.
If he asks you to "chill at his place" FUKING RUN!
If he tells you he's not interested in a relationship or doesn't believe in relationships.
If he makes sexual comments: telling you he's a freak, asking if you're a freak etc, making comments about his anatomy or his performance in bed when it has nothing to do with your conversation.
Asking for nude photos or sending dude photos of himself. (I just met you, why in lord's name do I need to know what your penis looks like?)
If he makes unsavory comments about women in his past. (trust, he'll be making those same comments about you).

The thing is, common sense tells you that all these things are indicators that he's not interested in anything serious. But most women take the butterflies that they get when dealing with an unattainable man and turn them into excuse as to why he does want to be with them in order to hold on. If you have serious butterflies and are making excuses for his behavior, that's the time to open your eyes and see that there is no idealized romantic reasoning behind them.

LOL!!! I love the way you put the bolded.....you pretty much covered it all!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

LOLLOL
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 8:53am
Originally posted by KoolWaves KoolWaves wrote:

Play with him.  If he get hard... he probably wants sex
If he shrugs you off and trys his best to resist... he probably doesn't want sex.

Or if you're not into fondling, just dance wit him.  If he pokes you, then  you know what's up.

It aint rocket science.

Obviously it is Stern%20Smile
SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Dehinds Dehinds wrote:

Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

Cosign with bebe.
If you initiate most of your contact.
If you only see or hear from him late at night.
If he's drunk when he makes contact.
If he tells you that making drunk calls or visits isn't something he usually does, he's lying.
If he tries to initiate sex, making out, heavy petting within the first few weeks, especially within the first 1-2 weeks.
If he asks you to "chill at his place" FUKING RUN!
If he tells you he's not interested in a relationship or doesn't believe in relationships.
If he makes sexual comments: telling you he's a freak, asking if you're a freak etc, making comments about his anatomy or his performance in bed when it has nothing to do with your conversation.
Asking for nude photos or sending dude photos of himself. (I just met you, why in lord's name do I need to know what your penis looks like?)
If he makes unsavory comments about women in his past. (trust, he'll be making those same comments about you).

The thing is, common sense tells you that all these things are indicators that he's not interested in anything serious. But most women take the butterflies that they get when dealing with an unattainable man and turn them into excuse as to why he does want to be with them in order to hold on. If you have serious butterflies and are making excuses for his behavior, that's the time to open your eyes and see that there is no idealized romantic reasoning behind them.

LOL!!! I love the way you put the bolded.....you pretty much covered it all!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

LOLLOL
Candigur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Candigur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 11:57am
WTF is wrong with flirting or dressing sexy?! I hate when guys make that excuse to be disrespectful or ask for sex. I can act & dress any way I want. Learn to control yourself. I don't care if I'm doing butt naked cartwheels on main street.... Calm your sperm!
missdezy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 12:32pm
^ROFL!
bigheddz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheddz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 2:57pm
what if you find a guy that is not sexually attacted to you, but liked you because you were cool? would that really be better?
Candigur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Candigur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 3:49pm
There's a difference between being sexually actracted to someone and just wanting sex.
bigheddz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheddz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 3:58pm

i guess the consensus around here is a dude wanting only sex is a no-no.

i'm still curious to how someone would feel if a dude did not want sex from her period

Candigur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candigur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2010 at 4:06pm
A dude should not just want sex from a women unless she feels the same way. Men are so f**king rude about though. If you just want sex just be honest. I don't need to hear I love you and all that bullsh*t! However if I say I don't want to have sex don't ask me again!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic