Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

How to talk to kids?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to talk to kids?!
    Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:27am
This is horrible but I have no idea how to act around children!!

I live in the basement apartment of this new family and their little girl obviously loves me. She's been walking around with a braided head (She's asian) and been following me around everywhere around the house as well as trying to sit on, beside...just..be all over me.

It's cute and flattering but this happens all the time with little girls which is bizarre because I'm so akward around them. 

Since I'm living with them...this is even more awkward because I have NO idea what to act... Soo sadConfused

Seriously, what do I do? How do I speak to kids? 

Edited by used2braid - Nov 19 2012 at 12:28am
Sponsored Links

DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:29am
Bump
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:31am
LOL

I talk to kids like how I talk to cats... slight baby voice (not too much). Just be extra nice and sweet but stern if they step out of line
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:32am
My so has 2 kids and I have no idea how to interact with them...by being the only child with no younger cousins I honestly have no idea how to talk to children
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:36am
You know, I'm great with kids, but I can't verbalize and answer.
They're like miniature adults but more naive. Just be yourself and refrain from adult talk.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:37am
Who braided her hair since you stopped?

I talk to kids regularly sometimes. Like very blunt voiced. lol they're fine with it. Just give her candy and talk to her like one of your homegirls.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:38am
Speak to them like you'd speak to your friend thats kinda slow.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:43am

Edited by nala52808 - Nov 19 2012 at 12:44am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Confused  i saw that.
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Who braided her hair since you stopped?

I talk to kids regularly sometimes. Like very blunt voiced. lol they're fine with it. Just give her candy and talk to her like one of your homegirls.

Oh, I have braids in my hair.
And her mom braided her hair the next day that she met me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic